Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Yea sounds good. I definitely want a few of the Emporiums. Let me know when time comes, I'm sure i'll be in this thread raving on about em.

In the meantime depending on the Aussie $ i might order the Fire Brigade in the next month or so (thinking that it might be SOLD OUT soon)

I don't think Fire Brigade will be sold out. The other three modular buildings had a shelf life of 2 years so I don't see why this one would be any different.

Edit: For Whup, unfortunately no republic gunship at Toyworld Adelaide.

Thanks for looking Hewman - it was worth a shot!

I'll stick to eBay - there's a local one in Adelaide for sale for about $190 from memory - at least if its local I'm not up for shipping as well!

Ah well, $77 for the TIE will have to do... :hmpf_bad:

As for Toyworld, didn't it used to be an actual part of HS back in the day?

Yes they did have toys and tools and furniture and lots of things.....then they got in too deep money wise and this is the end result !

Did my weekly Myer and DJ CBD run today.

Myers had nothing but they did have one Eiffel Tower 10181 for $395 and also 3 Taj Mahal's for $499

DJ's stocks were back with the new 2010 sets, toy story star wars etc all RRP, no exclusives.

I don't think Fire Brigade will be sold out. The other three modular buildings had a shelf life of 2 years so I don't see why this one would be any different.

Ah ok cool. Might hold off then..

Please don't flame me when I ask this but has anyone seen any MB halo wars sets anywhere? I've seen the spartan magnet figs at k-mart but thats it :sceptic:

Big-W seem to have loads of that rubbish in the LEGO isle. :sick:

But with all seriousness, please don't ask stuff like this again. M%g^ Bl#ks isn't LEGO, compatibility issues aside, and questions like this encourage questions like "Have you see the new Barbie Dolls?" and then the topic becomes useless.

Big-W seem to have loads of that rubbish in the LEGO isle. :sick:

But with all seriousness, please don't ask stuff like this again. M%g^ Bl#ks isn't LEGO, compatibility issues aside, and questions like this encourage questions like "Have you see the new Barbie Dolls?" and then the topic becomes useless.

Thanks, too bad Big W is 40 minutes away :sceptic:

Lego And Mega Bloks are practically the same anyway :tongue:

Sorry wont happen again..

Here, here 'Siegfreid' on the MB subject ......OMG how the hell did talk of that so-called stuff popped up here !

Anyway back on topic, many Toyworlds have not received their January orders yet, with some saying next month even ?!

20% off all toys at Myer for one day only tomorrow. Not sure if any have received new stock but for those with a few exclusives like the Eiffel Tower in a local Myer, Saturday might be the day to get it.

20% off all toys at Myer for one day only tomorrow. Not sure if any have received new stock but for those with a few exclusives like the Eiffel Tower in a local Myer, Saturday might be the day to get it.

Myer did the same a few weeks ago - my local Myer doesn't have much of anything unfortunately though!

I wonder if it will become a regular thing, or if they're just trying to flush out extra Christmas stock?

Where did you hear this? I dont want to go up to Myers CBD and find out that this is not the case and waste my time.

EDIT: ok nvm I found it: https://www.myerone.com.au//myerone/downloa...1_day_offer.pdf

Is it worth getting the Eiffel Tower? $319

Edited by d00dz

Does $80 for the Twilight seem decent?

Seems ok I think TRU had em for $60 a while ago? or was that $80.

Im gonna pickup lego 8674 for $150 on Sunday! Wooooo

Edited by d00dz

Myer Adelaide had very little lego on the shelves today, definitely not worth a special trip unless there was a common set you've previously missed out on and even then, they don't have a lot.

Thanks for the Myer lowdown 'Hewman', I have a Republic Gunship on layby there - me thinks to go and see if they will let me have 20% off $ 179.95 - sweet over 30 bucks off - cool !

Tigerland....Tigerland.... :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

So who took the effiel tower from myers cbd early this morning?

Damm you! I went to get it just now and the lady said it went early in the morning.

Doh! All 3 taj mahals where gone too.

Just got back from Kmart in Burwood Highway(victoria)

City range is in and on shelves now....

smartcar - $7

water plane - $16

repair truck - $18

Tanker - ?? ($29 ...but could be very wrong)

airplane - ?? (think 49 but could be very wrong)

Apple tree house - $65

no airport (meh) or city traveller (boo hiss)

A caveat -- the prices are from memory....

I noticed that already some stock had moved and lady at checkout mentioned it was selling well (esp toy story)

Also heaps green army men and star wars battle packs in stock...

Edited by alepto

I can confirm the Tanker is $29 at Kmart.

They had the Smart Car? *huh* Mine didn't...

Edited by YG-49

Just got back from Kmart in Burwood Highway(victoria)

City range is in and on shelves now....

smartcar - $7

water plane - $16

repair truck - $18

airplane - ?? (think 49 but could be very wrong)

Apple tree house - $65

no airport (meh) or city traveller (boo hiss)

A caveat -- the prices are from memory....

I noticed that already some stock had moved and lady at checkout mentioned it was selling well (esp toy story)

Also heaps green army men and star wars battle packs in stock...

WTF ?!?

They are doing it again, last year January gear came out and a week before Feburary out pop that months stuff too !

Must check with local Kmart stores on Wednesday - Flag the flag today !!!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie .....you know the rest !

P.S. city traveller is not available in stores until June/July/August this year.

I was at my local (Merrylands, NSW) yesterday and they had the new Star Wars battle packs and Toy Story stuff, no new City.... :sceptic: Weird!

Maybe it's that Victorian thing again, SA and NSW always must wait ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only joking - what else do you except from a croweater eh ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I will be triple checking Kmart's over the comming days - heck those prices are better than online with S@H ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Ok, it looks like I'll have to have a look at BigW soon, they should have the new sets now.

No news from me, other than that. :hmpf_bad:

Just came back from Kmart, They must've gotten new stock over the two days since my last visit! :wacko: Now they have the Smart Car, and the set with the helicopter and LIMOUSINE! It was $42.

Just came back from Kmart, They must've gotten new stock over the two days since my last visit! :wacko: Now they have the Smart Car, and the set with the helicopter and LIMOUSINE! It was $42.

No way !

That's in Kmart, where too ?

I rang the wrong SA country store, but found out that Mt. Gamiber has the blue/white plane, seaplane, sparky repair truck, fuel tanker and little black & white !