Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I know the NSW office of fair trading deals with counterfeit goods, if I can find the right agency in QLD (not sure if its QLD fair trading or some other agency) I am seriously considering reporting the guy.

People who profit from copyright violation disgust me.

I know the NSW office of fair trading deals with counterfeit goods, if I can find the right agency in QLD (not sure if its QLD fair trading or some other agency) I am seriously considering reporting the guy.

People who profit from copyright violation disgust me.

First, Lego Australia need to be contacted, second you can contact the ACCC to see if they will take action.

Sadly there is a lot of clone toys out there and they need to be stamped out.

What's the big deal? I see this crap at different places all the time and unless you only glance at it it's obvious it's not genuine Coke.

I think we forget sometimes that Lego is a premium product and not everyone can afford it, which is why there is a market out there for this stuff. Sure its existence means some poor kids are going to get crappy quality stuff given to them by ignorant parents from time to time but as an AFOL I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Its not about the fact that someone is selling cheap toys (there are 1000s of options for people who just want cheap toys, including those who want cheap construction toys)

Its the fact that someone is profiting from a copyright violation, something I find disgusting no matter how its done.

I dont know how this works but I cant imagine the owners/managers of Robina Town Centre would be happy to have a vendor selling bootleg LEGO in their centre.

It cant hurt to let them know about it somehow, worst thing that can happen is that they ignore it or say they dont care (although if I was a retail landlord I would most definatly care if a vendor in my centre was selling something that was illegal which these figures most definatly are)

myer has a 3 for 2 deal on toys at the moment until the 12th. The machine will populate the best price of 20% of everything or 3 for 2, so you'll probably have to do seperate transactions if buying a range of different priced stuff.

Toys R Us Garden City has a few simpsons houses in stock.

MYER has an Opera House, a Sea Cow and a pair of Ectos.

Big W has the Agents Truck in the drop zone with a $80 price tag (a bargain for that set even as a parts pack IMO)

MYER Carindale has a cargo train and some Mindstorms if anyone wants one while the sale is on.

Target has some pirate ships and the big orange Technic snowmobile.

David Jones has the Orange snowmile and also the big green race car...

I think its safe to say at this point that there isnt a single Detective's Office left anywhere in the entire state of QLD, probably the entire country. No doiubt there will be another drop in the near future :)

Got some clearance tickets at Loganholme KMART for some sets. Might be the same at other KMARTs.

$29 - The Phantom, General Grevious Wheelbike

$99 - The Ghost

$10 - All Chima Battlepacks

$69 - Bike Shop & Cafe

They're were two technic sets on clearance as well but I've forgotten the prices for them. One was the bulldozer and the other I've also forgotten..

Saw reports on other forums about the Bike Shop & Cafe prices. Even if your store isn't showing a clearance price, scan it with the price scanner anyway to be sure :)

Saw reports on other forums about the Bike Shop & Cafe prices. Even if your store isn't showing a clearance price, scan it with the price scanner anyway to be sure :)

Thanks for the heaps up! Lucky i was able to pick them up at the 3for2 price at myers.

Shop for me has some great deals at the moment on their daily blitz page

20% off mini Cooper

25% off ferarri truck

to name a few.

Happy hunting!

FYI, it appears that the Slave 1 has hit some MYER stores if you want one. Also it seems like MYER corporate have introduced (reports from a few stores anyway) a first-in-best-dressed arrangement on the big stuff (no more putting big things on hold) and a limit of 2 per customer. That should help stop the scalpers grabbing all the stock hopefully. (it will at least make it harder)

Certainly no more "we have 15 of set xyz but all of them are on hold" BS...

A few clearence tags spotted at K-Mart Loganholme. Star Wars Phantom, General Grevious Bike. & Ghost. Technic conainer truck and bulldozer. Lego Movie SSS!, mech abnd dropship. Chima tribe packs and mammoth walker. Ultra Agents truck. Bike Shop & Cafe. A couple of "classic" brick boxes.

MYER has the new green, grey and sand baseplates if anyone wants some during the B1G1 sale.

Is it on sale now?

I picked up one as a gift at a newsagent in the city (Adelaide). Apparently they're all sorts of places including Woolworths.

MYER Brisbane CBD has a Simpsons House and some VWs. No Minis or modulars or slaves.

Nothing of note spotted at any of the other CBD retailers although I did notice that David Jones has cut its toy section down dramatically for some reason (I still dont get why DJs even bothers with toys, its not like they would be moving a lot of product compared to, say, MYER and its frequent sales)

New Star Wars Character Encyclopedia spotted at Big W for $20. South East Qld region.

New Star Wars Character Encyclopedia spotted at Big W for $20. South East Qld region.

Is that the new one with the White Boba Fett figure?

Anybody seen any Slave 1's at Myers in the Sydney area? I've checked at Sydney City, Bondi Junction, Eastgardens

From what I have been told by Myers at TTP.....they have been selling out within 24 hours of receiving them.

From what I have been told by Myers at TTP.....they have been selling out within 24 hours of receiving them.

I asked a cute girl who works in the toy section in one of the stores i visited out for coffee.....so i get to stay in the loop (and maybe further discount)

(Yes, i realise i may have a serious problem.)

I asked a cute girl who works in the toy section in one of the stores i visited out for coffee.....so i get to stay in the loop (and maybe further discount)

(Yes, i realise i may have a serious problem.)

Serious problem......no, only when the three signs of madness strikes then it's serious ! :laugh: (especially the hair growing on your palms :laugh: )