Doom2099

Powered Up Tram/Train coding help?

I've got the new Winter Village Tram up and running with Powered Up and a color sensor thanks to some suggestions from Zephyr and others in a recent thread.

The default Tram scheme on Powered Up has great sounds built in. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to how to incorporate the Tram soundsĀ and put them into your own code?

Even without access to the Tram sound files, there are some other default train sounds, and I was hoping to make the sounds activate when the tram is driving. Any idea as to how to code the sound to run while other code (motor on, light sensor on) are going simultaneously?

Mods, I don't know if this should be a part of my previous thread, or belongs in the Technic thread. Please feel free to adjust as you see fit.

5 hours ago, Doom2099 said:

The default Tram scheme on Powered Up has great sounds built in. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to how to incorporate the Tram soundsĀ and put them into your own code?

LEGO has some Ideas about that, perhaps coming with the new FW update this year.

But for Android you find solutions how to do that now in the net