Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2023 Leaks, Rumours, Speculation And Discussion

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Yeah, I have no idea what BearstuntBikecouldlooklike.Probably like Chicken Stunt Bike (just a costume),probably.

I think there will be a teddy bear in the set.

Just now, LCP said:

I think it would be a brown motorcycle with a guy in a bear costume, or a brown version of that vidiyo candy bear minifigure

1 hour ago, LCP said:

You may not know but there is already an existing bear headpiece for minifigure since 2014. There was Panda Suit Guy in the Lego Movie CMF Series and then it showed up in  Series 19 as a Care Bear that looks like teddy bear. 

1 hour ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I think it would be a brown motorcycle with a guy in a bear costume, or a brown version of that vidiyo candy bear minifigure

Hmmm probably about candy bear from Vidiyo. 

22 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

You may not know but there is already an existing bear headpiece for minifigure since 2014. There was Panda Suit Guy in the Lego Movie CMF Series and then it showed up in  Series 19 as a Care Bear that looks like teddy bear. 

Hmmm probably about candy bear from Vidiyo. 

I think the set is a teddy bear theme, but it's a motorbike look or accessories, not a costume.

4 minutes ago, LCP said:

I think the set is a teddy bear theme, but it's a motorbike look or accessories, not a costume.

Awe man! I was hoping it would be like the chicken stunt bike - only with the minifigure in a teddy bear costume. 

1 hour ago, LCP said:

How can you tell it’s not a costume? We have a chicke costume bike. Is it your guess or are you absolutely sure?

Plus, we don’t know any things just yet. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

How can you tell it’s not a costume? We have a chicke costume bike. Is it your guess or are you absolutely sure?

Plus, we don’t know any things just yet. 

I certainly said this was my subjective idea. Don't get me wrong.

18 minutes ago, LCP said:

I certainly said this was my subjective idea. Don't get me wrong.

Mmhm okay. Let’s wait and see. 

3 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

Awe man! I was hoping it would be like the chicken stunt bike - only with the minifigure in a teddy bear costume. 

Remember, we don’t know anything yet. :)

There is a "Pirate" themed Stuntz set with an airplane Bike, so anything can happen at this point.

Ok, sure the figure has a pilot hat and leather jacket, I don't know the full background from LEGO City adventures. 

60342: The Shark Attack Stunt Challenge

Then again, the combination of Pilot / Tropical Island has been done before in a 3-in-1 set (31064: Island Adventures 2017).

Some stuntz figs might probably show up in other 2023 set, as they did in 2022 Hospital and others.

Edited by TeriXeri

Come to think, I think TeriXeri may make a point about stunz bikes. 

I mean, we have seen a bathtub bike set - a bike with a new part but a biker doesn’t wear a “bathtub” costume. 

However, there is no solid detail about Bear Bike and Cyber Bike. It’s best to wait nd see. Just set name, price, and piece counts, nothing else. It’s just hard to imagine what these bike look like until leaked or offical images turn up. 

I think we can agree on the fact - Lego is completely unprecitable. 

On 9/13/2022 at 4:00 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

And “Cyber” Stunt Bike? What is that??

On 9/13/2022 at 4:03 PM, Powered by Bricks said:

From what I Believe its supposed to be a futuristic bike, like the ones from the movie "Tron Legacy" 

It may have something to do with the Gaming Tournament Truck (I.E. a gamer-themed bike). 

5 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

The set I'm most curious about is the auto repair shop. I wonder what vehicles other than a broken down car comes with it. They have to put a tow truck in there.  

Given the piece count, it may be just a broken-down car and tow truck. Or maybe just a tow truck with a shallow building since there are bunch of car sets out there. 

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

Given the piece count, it may be just a broken-down car and tow truck. Or maybe just a tow truck with a shallow building since there are bunch of car sets out there. 

I hope the building isn't shallow. Maybe it'll be like the tuning workshop. Maybe the car is four stud wide and doesn't have many pieces. 

36 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

I hope the building isn't shallow. Maybe it'll be like the tuning workshop. Maybe the car is four stud wide and doesn't have many pieces. 

You may be right about 4-stud car. It old fit in workshop. But tow truck may be more than 4 stwide?

If the set would hav two vehicles, my guess that each vehcile would hav about 100 pieces. 

39 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

You may be right about 4-stud car. It old fit in workshop. But tow truck may be more than 4 stwide?

If the set would hav two vehicles, my guess that each vehcile would hav about 100 pieces. If it’s one vehcile that is 4 stud wide, it may e around 40 pieces?

I hope it's something like the old Town Hotrod garage, doesn't need to be a big car to be good, to me, a nice building (at least 2 side walls and some(sliding) garage door , and a good selection of tools is more important then a big vehicle.

Could either be some 4-wide "hotrod" type of car seen from 60276: Police Prisoner Transport , or maybe one of those "muscle car" style cars from 60305: Car Transporter or 60319: Fire Rescue & Police Chase

Especially the car in 60319: Fire Rescue & Police Chase is one of my favorite City cars : 

Zv1Q6zX.png

Edited by TeriXeri

3 minutes ago, Maple said:

I find the comments here weird. Winter Village has a style? Since when? Santa's Visit is massive and not to scale of anything. It's VERY blah and no real character. We have Santa's house, elves house and a gingerbread house. There is no real style of the theme because 'snowy'.

What weird comments here you talked about? Is your post meant or winter village forum?

20 minutes ago, Maple said:

I find the comments here weird. Winter Village has a style? Since when? Santa's Visit is massive and not to scale of anything. It's VERY blah and no real character. We have Santa's house, elves house and a gingerbread house. There is no real style of the theme because 'snowy'.

Um....what statement are you trying to make? 

1 minute ago, Poodabricks said:

Um....what statement are you trying to make? 

I have no idea either. Like what weird comments here? I think it’s a wrong thread he made a post?

Okay, do you think the new Winter Village set would fit in with the regular City sets? I mean it does look like it’s straight from City theme - it has an urban vibe instead of rural/European Alphonse one.  And it has a trolley tram. 

5 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Okay, do you think the new Winter Village set would fit in with the regular City sets? I mean it does look like it’s straight from City theme - it has an urban vibe instead of rural/European Alphonse one.  And it has a trolley tram. 

I don't think so. Not unless you do some serious modding to it. I see that set as more on a Creator 3in1 scale than a City scale.

On 9/21/2022 at 1:59 AM, TeriXeri said:

I hope it's something like the old Town Hotrod garage, doesn't need to be a big car to be good, to me, a nice building (at least 2 side walls and some(sliding) garage door , and a good selection of tools is more important then a big vehicle.

Could either be some 4-wide "hotrod" type of car seen from 60276: Police Prisoner Transport , or maybe one of those "muscle car" style cars from 60305: Car Transporter or 60319: Fire Rescue & Police Chase

Especially the car in 60319: Fire Rescue & Police Chase is one of my favorite City cars : 

Zv1Q6zX.png

I like that your idea. I'm hoping for a modern recreation of https://brickset.com/sets/6369-1/Auto-Workshop which was one of my favourite sets as a kid. Ideally it would be about the same size as https://brickset.com/sets/60347-1/Grocery-Store and no need for a tow truck as I have a few already. I'd like to see an open top Jeep type SUV. That car from 60319 is great. I got that set just for that car and the fireman.

10 hours ago, Poodabricks said:

I don't think so. Not unless you do some serious modding to it. I see that set as more on a Creator 3in1 scale than a City scale.

Wai NTID the offical reveal. The blurry pics are little hard to tell if it does have City style.