Mirror1810

[GBW] - Free Build - Deland Republic - "Vanguard" Security Force

The Vanguard Security Force, also known as the VSE, is the military security force in the Deland Republic. Their personnel is stationed in every military facility across the country, but can fulfill a multitude of roles, inluding, but not limited to, fighting riots, protecting VIPs and security of important buildings within the Deland Republic. VSE Personnel is recruited from the ranks of the Police, Firefighters, Private Security Companies and Bodyguard Companies. Sometimes, the VSE is even deployed outside of the country though this happens rarely and only for a high price.

Two Officers are walking down a hallway at the VSE HQ in [REDACTED].

Hallway_4

Junior Officer: ...and the unit will be ready to dispatch soon.

Senior Officer: I don't like this. The guy is pretentious prick, that makes horrible situations even worse with what he's...Oh! Carl! Long-time-no-see! How are you?

Guard Carl: Good Day, Sir! Doing good! I've actually been assigned to the upcoming Mission, so I'll pack my bags soon.

HallwayHallway_2

Also among the VSE's equipment is the FF4, a mobile, bulletproof transport SUV. It can carry up to 12 Force Members in full Riot gear. The roof rails can easily be folded and taken off, giving the FF4 a wide array of uses.

swat suv

A nice moc, I would have liked to see, however, the same level of detail between the two scenes, the police riot vehicle is very beautiful and detailed, I would say excellent; something I don't see in the hallway scene, I might have added an office with employees and computers, or added details like a plant, a copier, a locker, a small table with chairs, to make it better. You have great potential to express, slowly you will improve your technique! Keep it up!

14 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

A nice moc, I would have liked to see, however, the same level of detail between the two scenes, the police riot vehicle is very beautiful and detailed, I would say excellent; something I don't see in the hallway scene, I might have added an office with employees and computers, or added details like a plant, a copier, a locker, a small table with chairs, to make it better. You have great potential to express, slowly you will improve your technique! Keep it up!

Thanks. Your ideas are good and I had them too, the thing is just that I'm also working on a build that will have a hallway element, but also something similar to what you said. And I didn't want to essentially make the same build twice. Those are some good ideas though, I'll try to incorperate some of that in the aforementioned build.