Sign in to follow this  
Mak

Help me get citizen level and win a FREE set from my collection

Hello fellow members! 

Due to certain forum limitations I need to reach citizen level (100 posts). Since I only got 9 posts in 15 years of membership, I need to speed it up a bit. 

Therefore, I host a raffle for a free set out of my collection (which you can browse at https://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-MrMak/ ). Just add a post that you want to participate. I will respond with a post that gives your ticket number. After 90 tickets, or 3 days after this post, I will draw the winner via random number (open for suggestions to make this transparent). The winner can choose one set of my collection under 1 condition: the listed new and used now price for the set at Brickset must be below 500 EUR, which excludes about 14 sets. 

I hope that this post does not violate any forum rules and that we will have a speedy winner.

Just post, just participate in the forum, and you’ll get 100 posts in good time.

Thanks for the tip - but I'm a deep forum lurker!

Anyways, you are Ticket #1

Thanks for the ticket, o deep forum lurker. What brings you back to Eurobricks at this time?

You know this is exactly the wrong way to go about getting the post count you desire. There are a couple of rules you are breaking right off the bat, so I will be locking your thread.

First off: We can't allow a Vassal level member hold any sort of contest on the board.

Secondly: The forum requires posts that are meaningful, more than a bounce back and forth to make a high post count.

Participate in the forum to gain a level of trust from others, that is why there is a 100 post requirement for access to the Bazaar. Users have proven they are not going to scam others or only joined to try and sell.