Sign in to follow this  
badbrick

Hello

Hello everyone. My name is badbrick. I'm from California, USA. I'm been a builder of Lego bricks for about a decade. My obscure desire is to make things such as bank vaults, prisons, security complexesd. A lot of action movies have inspired my creations. Ex. Hannibal Lector's holding cell. I always lacked pieces, so none of these ideas have been fully completed yet. All my past creations are no longer with me, because I destroy every creation to make the next one. Only recently have I felt the need to play with Lego bricks again. So building off that urge, I plan to make my old ideas into reality.

I hope that I can contribute something of value to this forum. And meet some interesting people.

Welcome. I hope to see some of your creations soon as they sound interesting. I actually just tore up some of my half way finished MOCs but I plan to remake them. I enjoy basing MOCs on short story scenes. There are actually a couple of scenes out of "The Most Dangerous Game" by Richard Connell that I have been working on recreating in brick including ship trap island. I have just been putting off finishing that one, but I finally have all of the parts. Another one that I'm working on is "A Rose For Emily" by William Faulkner. A creepy but interesting MOC it shall be (if the darn parts would come in from bricklink). Anyway, I went off on a little tangent there because somehow that was related to what you said in my brain. Like I said, I hope to see some of your creations soon. Have fun here!

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the time spent here on EB!

It can be a lot of fun.

Hello and welcome, Badbrick, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :classic:

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you prison MOCs! :sweet:

... everyone is being bothered by brick shortages!

Now ain't that the truth of it.

-Tarfful

Welcome here.

Looks like you have chosen the right name considering the MOCs you want to build. I think you should buy Batman-sets - a lot of the pieces should be helpful.

Have fun!

Welcome, I better make sure I don't get you and Batbrick mixed up... :tongue: