5 hours ago, Killian said:

I wonder if the mushroom pieces seen in the leaks for set 43215 will show up in Lego Dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Those are just recoloured BB-8 heads. 

5 hours ago, Killian said:

Or perhaps the characters forays into the dream world only last until the sand runs out of a special hourglass?

3 hours ago, Mondo-TRON said:

Maybe each set is a dream and they have a limited time to experience the dream. When the hour glass sand is done, they return back. 

Maybe the characters can only spend a certain amount of time in a dream, or else they will be trapped in the dreamworld? That would be an interesting story element for the show. 

20 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Maybe the characters can only spend a certain amount of time in a dream, or else they will be trapped in the dreamworld? That would be an interesting story element for the show. 

Where and when will they have the show?

I think the possibility  of getting trap will create suspenseful situations.

Edited by Mondo-TRON

37 minutes ago, Mondo-TRON said:

Where and when will they have the show?

Sometime later this year, I assume. It is supposed to drop around the time that the sets come out. 

It's just occurred to me that the characters depicted in set 60388, that lots of people speculated would show up in Lego Dreamzzz, aren't pictured in the leaked image

On 4/6/2023 at 11:01 PM, Classic_Spaceman said:

Just like Inception? Like there are several dreams within dreams and there will be some kids to pull the characters out of each level. So i guess they are given certain amount of time before they are pulled out of dream worlds. 

A quick google search for LEGO Dreamzzz and I found this info. Looks like the theme will be out soon. 

S1 E1 Awakening

May 19, 2023

When Mateo's comic creation Z-Blob follows him from a dream back to Brooklyn, Mateo and his sister realize the Dream World is real and in danger.

S1 E3 Chased Dreams

May 27, 2023

To craft their own hourglasses and become official Dream Chasers for the Night Bureau, Mateo and his friends must defeat the Dream Forge guardian.

S1 E4 The Dream Forge

May 28, 2023

As time runs out to face the Dream Forge and become official Dream Chasers, Mateo and his friends enlist the help of the mysterious Dream Bandit.

S1 E5 Peak Performance

June 3, 2023

The search for the Sandman leads Mateo and the others to the tallest mountain in the Dream World, but Lunia's hourglass puts a target on their backs.

S1 E6 The Anomaly

June 4, 2023

A surprise visit from the Chief Inspector of the Night Bureau forces Mateo to hide Z-Blob, who goes on an adventure in the heart of Brooklyn.

3 hours ago, EBricks84 said:

A quick google search for LEGO Dreamzzz and I found this info. Looks like the theme will be out soon. 

S1 E1 Awakening

May 19, 2023

When Mateo's comic creation Z-Blob follows him from a dream back to Brooklyn, Mateo and his sister realize the Dream World is real and in danger.

S1 E3 Chased Dreams

May 27, 2023

To craft their own hourglasses and become official Dream Chasers for the Night Bureau, Mateo and his friends must defeat the Dream Forge guardian.

S1 E4 The Dream Forge

May 28, 2023

As time runs out to face the Dream Forge and become official Dream Chasers, Mateo and his friends enlist the help of the mysterious Dream Bandit.

S1 E5 Peak Performance

June 3, 2023

The search for the Sandman leads Mateo and the others to the tallest mountain in the Dream World, but Lunia's hourglass puts a target on their backs.

S1 E6 The Anomaly

June 4, 2023

A surprise visit from the Chief Inspector of the Night Bureau forces Mateo to hide Z-Blob, who goes on an adventure in the heart of Brooklyn.

Interesting - Where did you find this? 

11 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Interesting - Where did you find this? 

Just google LEGO Dreamzzz. And check out the episode info. 

21 hours ago, EBricks84 said:

S1 E5 Peak Performance

June 3, 2023

If this is real, it looks like my speculation about The Sandman and the hourglass being connected to dream sand might be at least partially correct

11 hours ago, EBricks84 said:

No clue. Maybe 1 and 2 are combined?

If they are connected, there should be “Part 1” and “Part 2” but it’s very unlikely becuase the pilot episode usually goes as the “1”. I’m saying there should be a 2nd episode.

On 4/12/2023 at 10:07 AM, EBricks84 said:

Just google LEGO Dreamzzz. And check out the episode info. 

I did, but I could not find episode descriptions. What site did you find them on? 

Well, I'm excited to see what Dreamzzz are made of.

It will be our only non-City, non-martial arts based unlicensed theme in 2023.

I hope it's good.

17 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I did, but I could not find episode descriptions. What site did you find them on? 

Directly on google. Search LEGO Dreamzzz. On the left hand side you will see episode guide. Just click on the episode and you will find the descriptions. 

Edited by EBricks84

On 4/12/2023 at 2:28 AM, Columbo199X said:

Nice find. Now we finally have some idea of what it's all about. I hope it will be in the cel-shaded style of the Hidden Side shorts and City Adventure TV Series.

I like the animation in those, especially Hidden Side; but they still look like animated Lego toys. Like no matter how dark or epic Ninjago tries to be in the show, it just looks like plastic toys to me. I think I prefer the style of animation in Monkie Kid where the Lego sets and characters look less toy like and more epic. Which is a bit of a 180 from me as I found Monkie Kid's style pretty goofy at first.

Dreamzzz teaser is out, first look at set I’m guessing? Z blob in his robot form, a crocodile with a car body, and a giant rabbit that has time logo manacles on its front legs. Marketed through Ninjago which is strange. 

So after watching the other 3 videos that are available on legos YouTube channel, we have our first look at several sets. I’m gonna guess that the bunny is the build in 71453 Izzy and bunchu the bunny, the robot is Z-Blob from the 71453 Z-Blob the robot and Mateo set, the tortoise with a caravan for a shell is most likely 71456 Mrs Castillo’s turtle van, the crocodile car thing is obviously 71458 crocodile car, the yellow school bus turned into an inter dimensional space shuttle is probably 71460 Mr Oz’s space bus (weird that we are once again getting a heavily modified yellow school bus as a mode of hero transport in the first wave of a new original Lego theme) and finally there’s the giant shark with engines on the side, which I’m guessing is 71468 nightmare sharkship. 

Overall, not really feeling this theme so far. Looks very fun, but too chaotic. I’ll have to se show the sets look, but so far the only one I’m really interested in is the space bus (I love a good inter dimensional vehicle!). 

edit - there’s also a black Pegasus horse following the shark ship and space bus in teaser 3, that’s probably set 71457 Pegasus flying horse. 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

Links to the other three videos: 

4 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

The other three Dreamzzz teasers are up on LEGO’s YouTube: 

14 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

there’s the giant shark with engines on the side, which I’m guessing is 71468 nightmare sharkship. 

There is an entire pirate ship on top of the shark, not just engines on the fins. 

The green deer in Nya's dream is probably the green deer from the Stable of the Dream Creatures set