Mandalorianknight

Clash of Clans MOC! Ideas submission.

When buying this online, the LEGO Shop should ship you each module separately every three weeks to get the true in-game experience.

Nice MOC, have they done a Clash of Clans board game? It brings back memories of the old LEGO Games theme.

2 hours ago, Terrasher said:

When buying this online, the LEGO Shop should ship you each module separately every three weeks to get the true in-game experience.

Nice MOC, have they done a Clash of Clans board game? It brings back memories of the old LEGO Games theme.

They've made it a bit better recently by reducing the upgrade times, now it's more like every 2 and a half weeks. :grin: Don't forget that you'll have the option to receive every module at once by forking over every green brick you currently own.

Thanks! I don't believe they have, though a board game would also make sense. The game definately has some settlers of catan type mechanics.

53 minutes ago, Guyinaplaguemask said:

This game kind of disappeared for a while, got sidelined by Clash Royale. Why is it so popular now? Why the revival?

I'm gonna be that guy and say I never thought clash royale was better (though I have played clash royale in the past, it's fun, but not as strategic.) Plus, in terms of a lego set, the focus would be more on the characters than the builds. My first draft of this set had nine minifigures and lego rejected it for being a "battle pack"...sure....those 1,220 pieces used for the builds pale in comparison to the 40 or so used for the figs...

Anyway, not sure why it's popular now, but the fact that it's been consistently popular was my inspiration for making the set. Lots of games get super popular upon release, but are culturally dead too fast for lego to develop and release a set in time. I think the record's still 9 months from lego seeing a thing to releasing a set of it, for a baby yoda set?

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Here are two minor additions I've added:

Mortars.png

Here's the first three levels of the Mortar, along with a goblin minifigure. 

Update1.png

And here's the builder, along with the fences that appear when a building is being constructed or upgraded. Can't believe I didn't include this in the original set.

Be sure to support or share this idea if you can, I think it'd really be a cool idea:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/070588f2-fb05-43da-8185-1370194e57da