Sign in to follow this  
n1majneb

[Bounty] [M 17 - Ord Ibanna - MA ] Meanwhile, on the Er'Lin straight...

*Your entry has scored 6XP*

Whilst The Mando'ade had already begun investigating into the reports that Carbos Neel had made his way to Ord Ibanna, already in the sector, Dmarjin and his partner had already made their way into the Pod Racing circuit to catch the Revenge Run.
He had a penchant for speed and any excuse to catch the thrill of a race would inevitably attract him.
Above the Er'Lin straight, Dmarjin met one of his informers. She was never pleased to see him but never turned down a request to meet him.

Ord Ibanna

Aphrodite paused,
"There was something else, Jin. Something about some cargo of old goods I discovered Czerka was shipping to some Imperial interest, Beskar was mentioned-"

At this, 'Jin turned away from the race
"I'm listening..."

Build notes and additional images:

Spoiler

I had a bit of fun, here, with Erling bricks and so had to reference them!
Beyond this, I wanted to display a terminal and a little nod to the racing and so added a little bit of gantry and cam droid to capture the race

Build Detail

Scrubber Droid:
Do you remember in Episode 1 those yellow things in the hangar?
The spaceships?
No! The cleaning droid!

This is my homage to those as we have seen Gungans working on the Gas Mine so perhaps over time the leaning droids made their way here too

ScrubberDroid

Terminal:

HoloDisplay

HoloCam:

HoloCam

Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by RocketBoy

Had to find out what a Erling brick is :laugh: Nice wall pattern :thumbup: I also like the pattern on the floor, but my favorite is the yellow droid.

Is that the Hidden Side torso piece on Aphrodite? Now i wish i would have bought a set :laugh:

14 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Had to find out what a Erling brick is :laugh: Nice wall pattern :thumbup: I also like the pattern on the floor, but my favorite is the yellow droid.

Is that the Hidden Side torso piece on Aphrodite? Now i wish i would have bought a set :laugh:

Thanks - i'm ridiculously pleased with that little build. A table scrap build eeing what I could do with a single colour
Yes, that's a hidden side torso, I thought i'd try and keep a little continuity in the clothing with the two agents (I loved the hidden side series, though not the AR app)

11 hours ago, n1majneb said:

Yes, that's a hidden side torso, I thought i'd try and keep a little continuity in the clothing with the two agents (I loved the hidden side series, though not the AR app)

Yep, Hidden Side had some very good sets :thumbup:

I love the gantry and terminal and cleaning droid! The wall pattern feels a little jarring just because the colors are so contrasting, and the plant feels a little out of place on a decommissioned mining rig, but eh!

19 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

I love the gantry and terminal and cleaning droid! The wall pattern feels a little jarring just because the colors are so contrasting, and the plant feels a little out of place on a decommissioned mining rig, but eh!

Thanks, 

Who ever said it was a tree? :wink:
(It's a tree)
As it was a race meeting, I thought they'd add a little flourish on the more upmarket areas hence the tree and information point.