37 minutes ago, shampo0o said:

And there is a small change they touch eachother. I swapped it with an old style 12 teeth bevel gear, and it also seems that it makes a better connection with the blue clutch gear that it connects with. It's a bit of an oversight from the side of LEGO I think. but it's not really causing any problems.

I noticed the same, the straight 12 tooth gear CAN touch a 16 tooth clutch gear 2 studs apart and also had to use a bevel version for my project. Also clutch 16 tooth gears are every so slightly larger than normal 16 tooth gears, so there is such issue with a normal 16 tooth gear.

OK, I am late to the table but I just acquired this kit last week. I am about 80% finished and have some observations. The kit I bought was NIB, but an early release as it had several of the early mistakes in the instructions. Additionally, the build ground to a halt when I discovered several pieces (6371442) were missing. All the bags were sealed so this was not a case of a previous owner losing them. I bought the replacements as they were cheap and the last time I asked LEGO for replacements parts it took nearly 3 weeks.  Although not completely done, I do have some observations. So far, the things that are supposed to move do and those that are not, do not. Fit has been mostly OK though one side of the front end does not match the other as well as it should.

The instructions suck a lot. At times, details are overly simplified (pictures showing the addition of a single part taking a full page) while other times, they are clear as mud concerning location of parts and marriage of assemblies. I don't know if LEGO fixed this in subsequent releases or not, but I hope so. This kit is difficult enough to put together without poor drawings adding to the confusion.

For the price, the kit is nice. The extra pictures in the instructions are beautiful but... they also serve to remind one that the model you build will not look a whole lot like the original automotive work of art. I bought it mainly because I was bored and wanted something to do, plus I wanted to see what LEGO's flagship Ferrari had to offer. While it's an OK kit, my next purchase will be back in the construction equipment area I love so much.

Carry on!