Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] Croc Island Academy for Minifigs That Want to Read Good

As prosperity comes to Crocodile Island through the settlement of Nouveau Oleandia, the benefits of Oleon's presence extend beyond the town itself. Newly opened, to demonstrate the civilizing nature of the Royal Hand, a primary school on the outskirts of town where civilization meets gator country.

2021-09-30_11-47-24

"Here at the Croc Island Academy for Minifigs That Want to Read Good and do Other Things Good Too, we are teachin smart people talkin to all are neighbors so they can fits in in the big city" -Head Master Cleetus explains. 

2021-09-30_11-51-07

"Folk round here are takin to it in their own time I'spose. Them that ain't to-a-scurd a da gators ta come in I mean"

2021-09-30_11-51-56

"Its a big'nuf for are purposes out these parts" Cleetus gestures casually iver his shoulder at the medium sized educational build.

2021-09-30_11-51-47

Licensed as a medium educational build in NO.

Edited by CapOnBOBS

I like the wooden porch that runs around the house. It would be good if minifigures can also be seen in the exterior view so that it looks more lively.

Another hilarious one. Good work! The lime / dark green in the water somehow do an excellent job at making it look murky

Edited by evancelt