Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of G4 - Plighia - Clearing the Sky

The liberation of Nalans continues, now PSIC is faced with a major problem: a SAM turret on a civilian building in the heart of a densely populated neighborhood in quadrant G4. A missile would do too much damage, so it was decided to dispatch a team to eliminate the threat that prevents Allied air forces from operating in that neighborhood. The RATS team has already reached the position, and is supported and covered by a skilled sniper, codenamed "141".

51415363624_f3117845a9_c.jpg

51415363674_e144a2c07f_c.jpg

51413862527_e73e98b8c4_c.jpg

51414605036_b72c362f66_c.jpg

51415595060_249889492d_c.jpg

51414605106_ebbb2660f3_c.jpg

Very nice build m8 :)

Might add some tiles on the studs ... OCD killing me :p

Edited by SATSOK

12 hours ago, SATSOK said:

Very nice build m8 :)

Might add some tiles on the studs ... OCD killing me :p

Thank you as always! :blush: You are right, but I used most of the tiles to make my military vehicles, I have to refuel one of these days xD

They were going to hire the soldiers on the roof!? Only to then shoot them instead, what villainous actions of PSIC. :rofl::wink:

A very middle eastern vibe on this building, is that what you were aiming for Parm?

2 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

They were going to hire the soldiers on the roof!? Only to then shoot them instead, what villainous actions of PSIC. :rofl::wink:

A very middle eastern vibe on this building, is that what you were aiming for Parm?

Exactly, given the style of BoS I think we are in the eastern hemisphere of this fictional world, maybe it would be time to introduce a complete world map :wink:

1 hour ago, ParmBrick said:

Exactly, given the style of BoS I think we are in the eastern hemisphere of this fictional world, maybe it would be time to introduce a complete world map :wink:

Hmm yes that is a fair assessment, I personally like using many different types of architecture but I agree that eastern makes the most sense.

2 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Hmm yes that is a fair assessment, I personally like using many different types of architecture but I agree that eastern makes the most sense.

You're also right. Just think of cities like Dubai and Doha which are much more Asian and American with all those skyscrapers, or Baku, which in turn has a purely European style. So the diversity of architectures is welcome :pir-thumb: