Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

New BrickForge Items

FYI, the new items are officially available now. The store is officially open.

Thanks, I ordered already some helmets to prove my dragoons idea. Will post some pictures with some custom decals when ready ...

Andreas

I also have already ordered some of the new items. I got about $20 worth of stuff. Plan on making some 'space marines' and a gladiator to start off with. If I like them as much as I liked the last batch of stuff I ordered then I will likely be getting more.

Armothe, Thanks for giving out the freebie space marines at brickworld. Most excelent. I got some helmets and hero hair at BW, and they are great.

One comment on the usabiliby of the new store site. Having thumbnails some of the topical pages ( like this one https://www.brickforge.com/store/home.php?cat=258 )would be a good idea. Folks who do not already know the BForge product line would especially benefit, as would people like myslef who don't know what the meaning of kopesh, falcata or gladius. Without thumbnails, finding some items is a bit more difficult than it should be.

All the best with your new line and site.

Armothe, Thanks for giving out the freebie space marines at brickworld. Most excelent. I got some helmets and hero hair at BW, and they are great.

One comment on the usabiliby of the new store site. Having thumbnails some of the topical pages ( like this one https://www.brickforge.com/store/home.php?cat=258 )would be a good idea. Folks who do not already know the BForge product line would especially benefit, as would people like myslef who don't know what the meaning of kopesh, falcata or gladius. Without thumbnails, finding some items is a bit more difficult than it should be.

All the best with your new line and site.

Thanks for the great feedback! Category icons are indeed part of the plan but I didn't want to wait any longer to launch the site since I gave myself a two week post BrickWorld deadline to get the site live. Rest assured, we have a lot more add-ons and neat little bows to tie around the website. We also underestimated the amount of orders we would receive and have been furiously assembling, packing and shipping parts on a daily basis - which is why I've had to put improvements to the site 'on hold' for a few days. We appreciate all of your understanding.

-A

Armothe, I too would like to say what a great job you've done on the new store. It has a great format, is easy to use, and most of all, allows me to spend lots of money on some great quality parts! :laugh: The new layout makes shopping a breeze and it is great being able to see all the parts in use on your 'miniquins'. It's awesome, and I look forward to more. :sweet:

A real :thumbup: from me!

Armothe, great layout in your new Brickforge website. :thumbup:

I was never into Brickforge items. However, my first combined shipment from Brickforge, sharing it with a friend of mine, is coming soon. I can't wait to find out what Brickforge can truly offer. :sweet:

I am sure it will meet my expectations. Will let you know how I feel when I receive it. Meanwhile, keep up the good job! :blush:

i received my order today, and its wonderful! i orderd some sapce marines things and i'm so glad i did order them! my purist times are over now, i think.

anyway, thanks armothe to include some freebies in my order!(hero hair en military rifle)