Johanbricks345

Hello my name is Johan Kraaijeveld

My name is Johan and I am 61 years old and I have been a big fan of technical Lego for years. Now that my grandson is starting to play with Lego, I am also active in technical Lego again. On this forum I would like to discover how I can help small children discover technical Lego step by step. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Enjoy your stay Johan. LEGO has a Dacta lineup. They have products focusing on mechanical engineering etc. I also like the book from @Sariel that explains a lot of parts and concepts: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Pawel-Sariel-Kmiec/dp/1593277601/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pawel+(sariel)&qid=1629208085&sr=8-3 (Bol.com might also have it).

Welcome!

Many technical builds can be found in the Technic Forum, ranging from standard Lego sets. Their reviews, modifications (MOD). But also there are great alternatives for every set made. Some of the best builds with very creative use of gears, pneumatics, motors can be found in a MOC (My Own Creation). Have a look through that part of the forum (maaany pages to scroll through) and surely you will find some interesting builds for young and old.