Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[MOC] Raising Cane's #1

raising_canes_copy.png

Hello all,

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the fast food culture of the States, but I have an addition for you. We all know McDonalds. We all know Burger King. How many people know In n Out? What about Whataburger? KFC? How about Raising Canes? Well, I'm, here to introduce you to Raising Canes Chicken Fingers.

raising_canes_copy_2.png

Raising Canes was started by Todd Graves in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It's a chicken finger place. They serve chicken fingers, cole slaw, Texas toast, Lemonade, tea, and that's about it. They're known for one thing, and they do it real well. If anything, it's their Cane's sauce they are known for. It's delicious. Seriously. So this is the original Raising Canes in Baton Rouge.

raising_canes_copy_3.png

As you all may or may not know, I work in the TV/Film industry. As you all may or may not know, I've worked on some things that Oleon has officially appeared in. As you all may or may not know, I've worked on a show that may or may not have the founder of this restaurant on it.

raising_canes_copy_4.png

raising_canes_copy_5.png

raising_canes_copy_6.png

raising_canes_copy_7.png

raising_canes_copy_8.png

raising_canes_copy_9.png

raising_canes_copy_10.png

raising_canes_copy_11.png

raising_canes_copy_12.png

raising_canes_copy_13.png

Here you can see the drive thru, with a window open.

raising_canes_copy_14.png

Rack with meals ready to go

raising_canes_copy_15.png

Drink station with coleslaw station.

raising_canes_copy_16.png

Where they slice the bread and bottle the cane's sauce. Seriously. It's damn good.

raising_canes_copy_17.png

Fryers and the flattop for the texas toast

raising_canes_copy_18.png

Cold storage door.

raising_canes_copy_19.png

Hope you all enjoyed!

15 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Excellent work!  My all time favorite chicken place. I love all the interior details 

Thanks! It really is a good place. I was hoping to include the fun interior details.

Hahaha, I went to that exact location my freshman year of college when some dorm friends and I ventured down to Baton Rouge for spring break. Good times. And good MOC of course! I love that you have those industry-standard floor mats represented with grille tiles, that's perfect.