Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

7 hours ago, Maple said:

Don't worry about the english police. We got what you meant and that's all that is important.

Why you called me English police?

7 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Why you called me English police?

Like, you’re not even English! 
I know it’s straying off topic, but it does help to understand people a little better knowing that they may use translation software or whatever - maybe it would be good to have an option of ‘first language’ on profiles or something. People can get overly fixated on typos or language use, and it also can make a huge difference on how so ehh but is read or understood.

Ok...switching the topic. I hope the store clerks in the 2022 grocery store set look like this.

c66f9232f1c883988f86fe1af3b8a9e1.jpg

Btw, what series was this minifig in? I can't seem to find him anywhere. 

30 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Ok...switching the topic. I hope the store clerks in the 2022 grocery store set look like this.

c66f9232f1c883988f86fe1af3b8a9e1.jpg

Btw, what series was this minifig in? I can't seem to find him anywhere. 

This Clerk should be perfect for Grocery Store set!!

Is that from Rober8’s Idea for CMFs thread? It look awfully familiar to me.

EDIT: Oh yes it’s @Robert8! I can see “R” under minfigure’s feet. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

18 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

This Clerk should be perfect for Grocery Store set!!

Is that from Rober8’s Idea for CMFs thread? It look awfully familiar to me.

EDIT: Oh yes it’s @Robert8! I can see “R” under minfigure’s feet. 

So it wasn't an official fig. Ah well, it was a good one. Kudos to @Robert8 for the minifig idea. Kinda reminds me of the emblem for the GiantFood supermarket chain here in DC. 

11 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

So it wasn't an official fig. Ah well, it was a good one. Kudos to @Robert8 for the minifig idea. Kinda reminds me of the emblem for the GiantFood supermarket chain here in DC. 

Nope, not offical at all. But Roberto’s minifigure designs are great!

This Clerk surely looks great for the grocery store.I just like that uniform design. 

Maybe my standards are low, I just want the grocery cart back in the upcoming overpriced grocery store.

Oh, I didn't post the information, but another polybag is scheduled to be released in June this year.
The number is 30590, and the theme is farm as I expected.

2 minutes ago, LCP said:

Oh, I didn't post the information, but another polybag is scheduled to be released in June this year.

Perfect!! Thank you for sharing the info wiht us. :) 

I wonder what kind of farm animal it would be in that polybag? Sheep? Chicken? Calf? Pig? Piglet? Lamb? I am quite excited about farm subthemes because of animals.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

10 minutes ago, LCP said:

Nice. Hope they are being generous with animals 🐖🐑🐓🐄

I think at least one animal will be included, but since the composition has not been revealed, I think we need to wait a little longer to find out the information.

Nothing against the sets. But I do wish the 60351 Rocket Launch center set was road plate compatible like the other buildings. Guess I'll have to make it compatible myself. Can we fix it? Yes we can! Sorry, I had to the Bob the Builder reference there. :laugh: They should've also made some kind of plate to resemble the moon for the 60350 Lunar Research Base set. All the same, that's just nitpicking. I'm definitely going to invest in some of the space sets. Especially the rocket launch center. 

Edited by Poodabricks

2 hours ago, williejm said:

Nice. Hope they are being generous with animals 🐖🐑🐓🐄

Me too, dude!

It's $5, how generous can LEGO be? A chicken and a pig?

I see it being one animal, pig or sheep and a minifigure on a tractor, much like the last one from long long ago.

3 hours ago, LCP said:

I think at least one animal will be included, but since the composition has not been revealed, I think we need to wait a little longer to find out the information.

Do you happen to know if thee is a price on this polybag?

22 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Do you happen to know if thee is a price on this polybag?

The price of every polybag is $5USD.

5 minutes ago, Maple said:

Can someone explain to me how there are a bunch of the Space Station set on Bricklink or only 50 Euro? Including one store that is selling 120?!?! Are people looting?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?view=buy&S=60349-1#T=S&O={"ss":"US","cond":"N","ii":0,"iconly":0}

Well I'll be bricked! I may have to pay a visit to Bricklink soon. 

2 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Well I'll be bricked! I may have to pay a visit to Bricklink soon. 

Right? I have no idea how much shipping from Europe would be but if I can get the sets shipped here for less than $66 it be worth it. ($66 I got from Target 5% off and they will have a $10 giftcard on the set at some point.)

And sorry for typos. My computer is nearly 10 years old and I love it and hate EVERY Mac made after mine. (Mine is repairable.) So sometimes I will be missing letters.

Edited by Maple

2 hours ago, Maple said:

Can someone explain to me how there are a bunch of the Space Station set on Bricklink for only 50 Euro? Including one store that is selling 120?!?! Are people looting?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?view=buy&S=60349-1#T=S&O={"ss":"US","cond":"N","ii":0,"iconly":0}

Lego has listed the set for 60€ here in Germany. So 50 isn't a very good deal. It's quire easy to find discounts up to 40% on city sets in Germany on a regular basis.

So it's one option to buy Sets with a good discount and sell it with a little profit on bricklink. Or you get them from Lego directly if you registered as a retailer who maybe has a local shop and sells on bricklink as well...

2 hours ago, Kallego said:

Lego has listed the set for 60€ here in Germany. So 50 isn't a very good deal. It's quire easy to find discounts up to 40% on city sets in Germany on a regular basis.

So it's one option to buy Sets with a good discount and sell it with a little profit on bricklink. Or you get them from Lego directly if you registered as a retailer who maybe has a local shop and sells on bricklink as well...

So German and the USA have switched places. In the USA 20% off an already reduced price was the normal 5 years ago. Now we have the set being $80USD and maybe 20% off if we are lucky, then sales taxes. It would still be more expensive on sale in the USA then Germany's normal price. It's insane that a Bricklink store can sell 120 of a brand new set for $30 (37%) less then stores in the USA.

That reminds me. Wasn't someone here getting rid of some of their LEGOs to bratty family members? I can't remember who it was.

Edited by Maple

So I've been thinking recently. It's kinda obvious that the Special Transport company is the new cargo company for Lego City given that both cargo trucks from 2018 and 2021 have been owned by them. So I'm wondering about the new cargo train. I wonder if the engine pulling the train will be pretty much a rail going version of those haulers. The description kinda said it was similar to past cargo trains. So I'm not writing that out.