KimT

2008 Picture thread

Hey hey, look! We got another new set for '09!

ORDER 66 (Many different kinds such as yoda and gree, Obi-wan and Cody, etc.)

Link

You may have to scroll down some.

Well, won't this be super? A set with Jedi and Clone Commanders such as Cody, Gree, Bacara, and maybe Bly. Not to mention the Jedi Generals like Ki-Adi, Aayla, Obi-wan, and Yoda!

At the bottom of that list, right under the Order 66:

Note that these are rumors, and may or may not turn out to be real sets.

'nuff said. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by darthperson

With the ORDER 66 sets added, I just can confirm one thing: This list is getting more and more unreal :hmpf_bad: .

Edited by darkrebellion

Heres the thing. I know it seems harsh but I did that to prove how easy and how random sets can be made. Yet random I think I prove a point. Sorry if you all were hoping it'd be real. I know I sure wish it was.

I just deleted it so there would be no more confusion. I left everything else though.

Edited by CloneMe

Man, if i see one more post of 'guyz 2009 set list is on wiki LINK' i think i'm gona go crazy

dont pay any attention to wiki.The official list has already been told (well, lecked :blush: )

Here is the list for all those who dont have a brain :tongue:

EDIT: No it's not. Nothing to see, move along people

Edited by KimT
no offcial list posting please

The list on wikipedia would be a collectors dream come true. I do admit that the 10th anniversary sets do sound somewhat realistic simple because it will be the 10th anniversary so Lego will probably release the rest of their Clone Wars sets in the beginning and then go all out with OT and PT sets that have not been released. Now, knowing Lego, they probably would not release all of the sets that the person on Wikipedia listed because those would just be too good to be true. Still I think that at least a few of those sets will be released. The arrest of Palpatine is probably the most likely simply because it was one of the sets voted on in the poll and from multiple people sounds like the set that won. Other than that, it would be nice if they released all of those sets, but that may be too much for Lego to release at once. The fact that it will be the Christmas season when they release them adds a little to the idea that they might be real simply because Lego would make more money than they ever had before on these. One can dream.

ORDER 66 is gone, but I do see battle pack that are all main characters. I for seem reason belive the list that we have now. Seems like LEGO has been listenung to us over the years, and giving us everything we wan't next year. I do remember some of these sets in wishlists on here and FBTB.

I seriously doubt Battle Packs with individual characters.

Why would such a BP have figs that you only need one of?

Kinda takes the BP idea too far away from the initial idea.

So that's a "nono" I my opinion.

We might be getting some cool stuff for the 10th aniversary, but I doubt the list to be all true.

The list changed:

Republic Battle Pack (Obi Wan, Mace Windu, Yoda, Exclusive Ki-Adi Mundi Figure)

Sepertist Battle Pack (General Grievous, Count Dooku, Palpitine, Exclusive Asajj Ventress Figure)

Rebel Alliance Battle Pack (Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Exclusive Admiral Ackbar figure)

Imperial Battle Pack (Darth Vader, Palpitine, Grand Moff Tarkin, Boba Fett, Exclusive Bossk Figure)

Endor Battle Playset (Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, 2 Rebel Trooper, 2 scout troopers, 2 ewoks)

The Arrest of Palpatine Playset (Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tinn, Agen Kolar, Chancellor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker)

The Invisible Hand (5 battle droids, 2 super battle droids, exclusive new General Grievous minifigure, 2 pilot droids)

Republic Star Destroyer (5 Clone Troopers, 3 clone pilots, 2 clone commanders, Special Obi Wan Kenobi Figure)

Millennium Falcon (Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Lando Calrissian, Nien Numb, Obi Wan Kenobi Ghost)

Tantive IV (Princess Leia, Captain Antilies, R2-D2, C3-PO, 5 rebel soldiers, 2 droids, Darth Vader, 3 stormtroopers)

Special set (unknown number of minifigures)

If this list is true we may get a Ki-Adi Mundi :cry_happy: , an Asajj Ventress [non clone wars], a flesh Dooku, a special Obi-Wan, and for you OT fans an Admiral Ackbar, a Bossk, a Lando, a Nien Numb, and a Ghost Obi-Wan :cry_happy: .

Sounds Like a year full of new figs! Keep in mind that some of these may turn out to come out later in the year, like the tri droid [wich was taken off :cry_sad: ].

Stop talking about Wiki things.

The guys is feeling more happy to prank you. Keep on changing the list which is not true.

Better stick to the list that whung gave us

Edited by baby

Well, all Spaceballs jokes aside, I am quite excited about the sets we know we are getting. I, for one, am really looking forward to having a new Mace Windu with the ever popular Clone Wars anime style, which you all seem to love around here. A new Yoda face in similar style will be charming also. The Phase I clone pack is also a welcome addition. However, I am slightly disappointed that it doesn’t come with a pilot, and I was dreaming of an ARC trooper in red, or green, or blue. But that is the joy of Lego; it relies on the use of imagination. Delightful.

For me, the whole list is a fake.

Look, I had add the snowtroopers and ewoks battle pack, invisible hand and Tantive IV.

We can't believe a list that everyone can change as he wish. For the moment, we just know that there will be the new battle packs with AAT and shuttle etc.

The rest are only ideas or rumors.

I don't hope to see too many sets in the summer because we couldn't buy them all, just wish for many CW sets and 1 or 2 OT sets.

I personally hope that we get more OT sets than CW or PT sets.

We have gotten so many of those lately, and I'm ready for some Endor or Hoth. :thumbup:

For now we'll just have to patiently wait for the official word on these and I'm fine with that!

The list changed:

Republic Battle Pack (Obi Wan, Mace Windu, Yoda, Exclusive Ki-Adi Mundi Figure)

Sepertist Battle Pack (General Grievous, Count Dooku, Palpitine, Exclusive Asajj Ventress Figure)

Rebel Alliance Battle Pack (Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Exclusive Admiral Ackbar figure)

Imperial Battle Pack (Darth Vader, Palpitine, Grand Moff Tarkin, Boba Fett, Exclusive Bossk Figure)

Endor Battle Playset (Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, 2 Rebel Trooper, 2 scout troopers, 2 ewoks)

The Arrest of Palpatine Playset (Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tinn, Agen Kolar, Chancellor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker)

The Invisible Hand (5 battle droids, 2 super battle droids, exclusive new General Grievous minifigure, 2 pilot droids)

Republic Star Destroyer (5 Clone Troopers, 3 clone pilots, 2 clone commanders, Special Obi Wan Kenobi Figure)

Millennium Falcon (Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Lando Calrissian, Nien Numb, Obi Wan Kenobi Ghost)

Tantive IV (Princess Leia, Captain Antilies, R2-D2, C3-PO, 5 rebel soldiers, 2 droids, Darth Vader, 3 stormtroopers)

Special set (unknown number of minifigures)

If this list is true we may get a Ki-Adi Mundi :cry_happy: , an Asajj Ventress [non clone wars], a flesh Dooku, a special Obi-Wan, and for you OT fans an Admiral Ackbar, a Bossk, a Lando, a Nien Numb, and a Ghost Obi-Wan :cry_happy: .

Sounds Like a year full of new figs! Keep in mind that some of these may turn out to come out later in the year, like the tri droid [wich was taken off :cry_sad: ].

Why a non-CW Ventress? They made one; that's enough. Just like Plo Koon, and Dooku(by this I mean that when they make him in flesh tone he will be animated). If you've noticed anything about TLC it's that they do something and they expect it to be satisfactory regardless of our opinion. And what's a special Obi-wan? We already have all the Obi-wans which could possibly be made. :tongue:

Also, WHY would Lego make a NEW Greivous figure when they already have one? If the Special Obi-Wan is NOT animated Greivous should be the SAME. And I will never see a battle pack with key characters, trust me. That's why Lego MADE them Battle Packs; so they could distribute mass amounts of minifigs at a relatively low cost AND so they wouldn't get tagged by Hasbro who does similar things.

Don't get me wrong here: I LOVE hearing about new stuff but quite frankly, I love SEEING new stuff a lot more because that way, I know what I'm getting. :sweet:

Alright, I am getting tired of hearing from people on this thread that THEY are the ones who are editing the list. You all have made your point very clear by now, so just stop. Everything is getting rather confusing right now because we can no longer tell what sets are possibilities and what sets are fakes put on there for kicks.

Also, when I mentioned the Order 66 Set, I am assuming none of you picked up my SARCASM seeing as how I was mocked at for mentioning it. An entire Order 66 set is complete and utter nonsense from the start. TLG would NEVER make new molds for Jedi for just one set. The same can be said for the stupid Jedi BP someone added recently.

So enough with the "I'm just making a point because..." You have made your points. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone to add fake information regarding anything and can not be fully trusted.

If you would like to know what my opinion regarding the Wiki List, here it is: Anything on that list that is NOT mentioned in the Official '09 Line up List, is most likely a fake. To me, the current fakes are the Invisible Hand, Tantive IV, Jedi BP, Gungan BP, Millenium Falcon.

We keep complaining about it being edited, when it is some of us who are the ones doing the editing.

In the words of KimT, "Stay on Target!

I think you're all forgetting something here: if it's on Wikipedia, it must be true!

TK

I would love a spaceballs set though

Spaceballs: The Lego

Anyway i mentioned my idea for an invisible hand set from my first post !

Rescue the chancellor

(the first saberfight from episode 3)

contains:

mini figs :

Obi wan

Anakin

Palpatine

Count Dooku

2 super battle droids

"scenery"

palpatines chair

the ledge that crushed obi wan in the film

the stairs

table

New Additions:

Wookiees battle pack (3 wookiees warriors, 1 wookiee pilot)

Sith battle pack (4 siths)

AT-TE Walker transport (2 clone pilots)

Death star II (Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Moff Jerjerrod, 4 stormtroopers, 2 death star troopers, 1 imperial officier, 1 imperial pilot with mini TIE Interceptor, 2 royal guards)

Tipoca City (Prime minister of Kamino Lama Su, Obi-Wan Kenobi, 10 clone troopers, R2-R4, Boba Fett (kid), Jango Fett)

Jedi Battlepack(Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Ki Adi Mundi, Agen Kolar, Saesse Tinn)

I am not saying anything, but really? A new AT-TE so soon? And now a Death Star II playset, even though the 1st one covered both Eps 4 and 6.

Any ideas on what a Wookiee pilot looks like?

And wouldn't an R2-R4 just be a head? Since in the movie he was attached to the JSF.

Have people's thinking capacity suddenly dropped to an all time low?

I know, I am getting annoyed by it. But it seems its all we are concerned with now, so I feel like I must for some reason. I would like to discuss the pictures we found, but we aren't allowed to post them and by now there isn't much to say.

Can we stop taking notice of the wiki list sets, its clearly a load of bull

You not only can, you must stop now.

The wiki list changes all the time and everone can make changes there.

Now people let's discuss the sets we know might be coming :wink: The list seen on jedinews and brothers brick.

No more of this wiki discussion.

It's tiresome and leads nowhere.

If you want to discuss which sets you'd like to see then go to the "Future sets" topic.

This is for discussion rumours and known sets.

The wiki list isn't a rumour, it's a lie.

Stay on target topic!

Well, some of them aren't exactly lies.

The Palpatine is possible, and everything on Wikipedia that is on the list on BrothersBrick has to be true, right? Maybe not the figs, but the set names.

..................changing subject..........

I WANT THE NEW AAT!!!! :grin:

There's only one thing I hate about waiting for new sets. As soon as the ones you're waiting for come out, there's pictures of the next wave of sets ready to tempt you until they're released. :sceptic:

I'm pretty excited for the new AAT. I've wanted a remake of that for so long, and now it's finally coming.

As far as the wiki list, I refuse to believe any of it at this point in time, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be awesome. They now have an "AT-TE Walker Transport" on there. I assume they're talking about the LAAT/C carrier? A set of this has always been a dream of mine. But again, I highly doubt it.