KimT

2008 Picture thread

And thats the reason no one else gets a looking :hmpf_bad:

:laugh: But do you believe they will try? Hopefully they wont wait for next year...And release it later this year, You know how they usually do it.

:laugh: But do you believe they will try? Hopefully they wont wait for next year...And release it later this year, You know how they usually do it.

Well i know that its just a question of if people have the money.

i was at my local Lego store and there shelves where filled with 7(666 :devil: ) and i only have £10 to my name I was desperate to get it last year but they where out of stock within the hour because people "snapped them up" in multipals to sell on eBay at thrice the price.

Well i know that its just a question of if people have the money.

i was at my local Lego store and there shelves where filled with 7(666 :devil: ) and i only have £10 to my name I was desperate to get it last year but they where out of stock within the hour because people "snapped them up" in multipals to sell on eBay at thrice the price.

My woolworths in Putney has a few scraps of those clones. I never liked the Ep3 clones...Never... :sick:

My woolworths in Putney has a few scraps of those clones. I never liked the Ep3 clones...Never... :sick:

7666 is hoth base you do know that don't you?

You dont have to be a mean old b&$^&%£ too make a point but seeing as you want too be that way fine:

OMG. F^£% you. F^£% YOU. F^£% YOU B!%£*

You've won a vacation to the chamber!

You've won a vacation to the chamber!

I know I might be taking a liberty but could you lean up that post? no one deserves being typed to like that :tongue:

I know I might be taking a liberty but could you lean up that post? no one deserves being typed to like that :tongue:

I would have done that if that's what I wanted. Now, back on topic!

Do you think Lego will Realease a Clone Battle Pack?

Yeah, I think TLC will release a clone battlepack, because if you have looked on lego.com recently they stopped selling the old clone battlepack. :wacko:

Hey everyone, I don't know if this has been posted, but I have information concerning the New Zealand release of the Clone Wars line.

The Clone Wars sets are being officially released on the 1st of August. I just had a call from my local Toyworld mate, and have pre-ordered all the sets. Here are the RRPs, in NZD:

7679 Republic Fighter Tank: 99.99 (exclusive to Toyworld)

7681 Separatist Spider Droid: 49.99

7675 AT-TE Walker: 159.99 (I think, I did these over the phone and didn't listen to the prices to closely)

7674 V-19 Torrent: 119.99

7676 The Republic Attack Gunship: 179.99 (Again, I am pretty sure I heard this right)

7673 MagnaGuard Starfighter: 99.99

7680 The Twilight: Unknown (exclusive to either The Warehouse or K-Mart)

7678 Droid Gunship: Unknown (exclusive to either The Warehouse or K-Mart)

Sorry that some of those prices are a little vague, but it is the best I can remember from my phone call. I'll be going out to layby/buy these sets as soon as they come out. Hope the rest of you are as excited as me!

Hey Thanks for this. So they are being released August first and not July like the other countries.

Good to know the prices as well. But none of the shops in NZ are doing those clone building events or midnight madness. Is that correct?

Oh and I know I've asked this already but I kind of want an answer so does anyone know what's in the top compartment of the RGS at the back or is that just extra storage space?

Woah! are you sure of these prices? last i heard the AT-TE was $180 over here, and RGS was $220...

if so thats great news - thanks dragonator

i wonder who will take up the droid gunship to be their presious exclusive... :tongue: i hope it's around $70ish

thanks!

I was just looking on brickshelf and found pics of the RGS! :oh: And the user had entries for EB Contests! My conclusion, NEW REVIEW! :oh:

I was just looking on brickshelf and found pics of the RGS! :oh: And the user had entries for EB Contests! My conclusion, NEW REVIEW! :oh:

Who's brickshelf? Sounds interesting...

And about the new clone BP, I wouldn't actually care for one. We already have a Phase 2 one, and whats the point if you already have those? Plus, they would be mixed up (Phase 1s and 2s). And please, don't jump me everyone, this is just my opinion, and I know you all want more of these new Phase 1s. I personally like Phase 1s better than Phase 2s or 3s, but as I said, we already have a BP for 2s. :sadnew:

Has anyone got pictures of the 2008 Clone's back? Is it the same as the Phase 2 Clone backs, or what?

Who's brickshelf? Sounds interesting...

And about the new clone BP, I wouldn't actually care for one. We already have a Phase 2 one, and whats the point if you already have those? Plus, they would be mixed up (Phase 1s and 2s). And please, don't jump me everyone, this is just my opinion, and I know you all want more of these new Phase 1s. I personally like Phase 1s better than Phase 2s or 3s, but as I said, we already have a BP for 2s. :sadnew:

Their name was Commando62.

Edited by PMJ

Their name was Commando62.

Hmmm... maybe commanderbly62?

I was lookin on ebay because Igot bored, and I typed in the new set numbers, and some people are sellin some of the sets on ebay.

Just checked that as well unusually people are selling them in the UK to not just the US.

Yeah, I would bid on one, but I dont have the patience or money to use Ebay. I'll just stick with plan A because, my mom'll buy it the 26th.

I was lookin on ebay because Igot bored, and I typed in the new set numbers, and some people are sellin some of the sets on ebay.

pre-sells

there selling stuff they don't have

pre-sells

there selling stuff they don't have

that could be true but no where in the description dos it say that it is a preorder. Another seller has the same sets up for preorder and states that it is a preorder in the description but this one doesn't not say it is a preorder

Infos from germany (kaufhof)

all cw-sets will be avaible at the 26th july.

the prices:

7679 = 69,99 Euro

7678 = 39,99 Euro

7674 = 64,99 Euro

7675 = 94,99 Euro

7673 = 45,99 Euro

7676 = 149,99 Euro

www.kaufhof.de

Edited by Steff

I don't think the Republic Gunship has 4 clone troopers sorry. I've been hoping too but in the instructions they only have 2 clones: Commander Cody and a normal clone. I've checked lots of sites as well and they all seem to say 4 clone troopers but I think they are wrong.

Edited by AoNZ

Infos from germany (kaufhof)

all cw-sets will be avaible at the 26th july.

the prices:

7679 = 69,99 Euro

7678 = 39,99 Euro

7674 = 64,99 Euro

7675 = 94,99 Euro incl. 2 Clones

7673 = 45,99 Euro

7676 = 149,99 Euro incl. 4 Clones

www.kaufhof.de

The republic gunship doesn't includes four clones. Look at this pic, the guy got the republic gunship and there juste one clone (two if you include commander cody).