Ross Fisher

[P9 - Uyter - CE] Ring of Bright Water

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

Well, anyway, while the inspectors were digging into the minutiae of our plant life, I headed up into the hills to try out my new headgear. Our armourers had been working like the clappers to try and get all of our soldiers outfitted with decent gear. Finally, they had some time to replace the female helmet I had been lumbered with when I joined. 

Daydream in blue

Well, anyway, I took a trip up into the hills to test it out. There was a waterfall where our scouts had seen signs of carnivorous activity - nothing big, but something was good at catching fish. 

Had a look around, but I couldn't see anything. The only fish I saw were still very much alive. The helmet was nice, but I'm not sure I ever got used to all the spectrum vision software. 

Daydream in blue (detail)

Edited by goatman461

A great entry, I really like the reasoning for the blue vignette.

The technic pins work so well as reeds and rushes

13 minutes ago, n1majneb said:

I really like the reasoning for the blue vignette.

Great minds think alike, I guess. Although it is fitting that Toraak managed to find his quarry, and Fnab couldn't see his even when he was looking straight at it. 

38 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Great minds think alike, I guess. Although it is fitting that Toraak managed to find his quarry, and Fnab couldn't see his even when he was looking straight at it. 

I was going to suggest was this a where’s the culprit type situation 😅