Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

Where does Korg come into play, in what set is he?

most likely the avengers endgame final battle (at this point it is all but confirmed because all the other sets have nothing to do with KorgĀ 

1 minute ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Maybe in the final battle, but I'm not sure

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

Seeing as the $150 set is not Thor based, he almost definitely comes in Endgame Final Battle set.

Also, seeing that the biggest set is almost definitely Benatar, that means that Rocket is coming in this one, and not the final battle.

Where is the stealth suit coming from? I hope you're right because I liked the possibility that the other figure is Batroc.

Iā€™m interested to see when weā€™ll get info on which minifigures are in which sets. Seems like the info is out there somewhere alreadyĀ 

Just now, hvader said:

The possibility of stealth suit cap is making me scream in happiness

I forgot he wore that suit for that scene šŸ¤Æ maybe I will buy this set so I can have a complete endgame displayĀ 

3 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

But I donā€™t think a ā€œplay setā€ is going to be the gauntlet

It's a rough translation, it just means that it's a Lego set basically.Ā 

2 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Ā Could rocket raccoon be from this set?

most likely

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

this wave is insane.Ā We all must be dreamingĀ 

Black Panther will have a new helmet moldĀ 

Well, I'm in the minority that wanted a molded cowl for Black Panther I remember alot of ppl are happy with printed hat and I'm not.

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I forgot he wore that suit for that scene šŸ¤Æ maybe I will buy this set so I can have a complete endgame displayĀ 

The price of MCU legacy wave is high, but itā€™s a price Iā€™m willing to pay

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Well, I'm in the minority that wanted a molded cowl for Black Panther I remember alot of ppl are happy with printed hat and I'm not.

I agree with you, I love helmet molds in general and I hated the cat ears BP has had

Just now, hvader said:

The price of MCU legacy wave is high, but itā€™s a price Iā€™m willing to pay

what did it cost?šŸ˜­

Benatar(?) minifig selection is going to be interesting if it has Endgame Rocket. Does that mean it's based off him and Nebula owning it in the Endgame or just what the GOTG crew looks like at the end of the movie?

4 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

it is 18+ thoughĀ 

Could be that it's 18 plus cause they focus on accurate printing and more display than exploding walls and doors. oversized bikes and jets made for kids to run around with.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Where is the stealth suit coming from? I hope you're right because I liked the possibility that the other figure is Batroc.

It's based on the fact that the $150 set is (almost definitely) Benatar, and after Falcon posted a photo from the beginning of Endgame (Avengers sitting in Benatar), this means that Cap's Stealth suit is a possibility as he was wearing that suit then.

Just now, BusterNut31 said:

Could be that it's 18 plus cause they focus on accurate printing and more display than exploding walls and doors. oversized bikes and jets made for kids to run around with.

true, very trueĀ 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's based on the fact that the $150 set is (almost definitely) Benatar, and after Falcon posted a photo from the beginning of Endgame (Avengers sitting in Benatar), this means that Cap's Stealth suit is a possibility as he was wearing that suit then.

people can finally make Winter Soldier mocs lol

Just now, BusterNut31 said:

That's not how 18+ sets work tho.

18+ sets are either $200+ D2Cs, helmets, art sets etc. Not regular sets but with more details.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Was Rocket wearing his suit at that time? I mean I don't think they'll have to be accurate but if this is how you get Thor I'm now worried about the potential for Fat Thor.

Yup, Fulcrum just confirmed that it's Benatar.

Just now, doclord said:

Was Rocket wearing his suit at that time? I mean I don't think they'll have to be accurate but if this is how you get Thor I'm now worried about the potential for Fat Thor.

No, I don't think so.

I guess we'll see.

If it's movie-tied I cannot see Rocket being included in the benatar with that Endgame outfit. It's just doesn't make sense. He is in the final battle for sure.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's not how 18+ sets work tho.

18+ sets are either $200+ D2Cs, helmets, art sets etc. Not regular sets but with more details.

I like your idea of it being a statue of the gauntlet, maybe it is just the infinity stones in generalĀ 

Itā€™s interesting that the 18+ set has very similar piece count as Endgame final battle. Itā€™s also interesting that itā€™s labeled as a ā€œplaysetā€. My money is still onĀ an infinity gauntletĀ