Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Stonks Market said:

I'm guessing plain legs and inaccurate hair then.

I liked Punisher. But I don't like the way they did him.

C'mon, someone say something about the back of the building... hoping it's because it's not in the image and not because people know it's a dollhouse.

idk why people doubt about the back of the building.

it has 3000+ pieces, and it's a set aimed at older fans/builders, of course it's going to be fully enclosed.

3 minutes ago, Master of Fear said:

Patients is a virtue. It will be revealed very soon most likely. Don't you want to be surprised? I do.

If you want to be surprised then I suggest don't use forums like this. Wait for the pictures on #legoleaks instead.

If we're getting Blade, I’m pretty confident we’ll get Blade movie sets

Just now, admiral_typhoon said:

idk why people doubt about the back of the building.

it has 3000+ pieces, and it's a set aimed at older fans/builders, of course it's going to be fully enclosed.

I mean it's a single building with like 3700 pieces, do people really expect it not be fully enclosed :laugh_hard:

3 minutes ago, Master of Fear said:

Patients is a virtue. It will be revealed very soon most likely. Don't you want to be surprised? I do.

noun: patience
  1. 1.
    the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset

plural noun: patients
    1. 1.
      a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.

Just now, hvader said:

I mean that was a sure bet. They haven't skipped an MCU movie since 2014. Blade is PG-13, so there's no problem. 

Just for fun, what are your predictions for this set? What easter eggs are you wating to see? 

Just now, Mattallica said:

noun: patience
  1. 1.
    the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset

plural noun: patients
    1. 1.
      a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.

You don't have to be a douchebag, he just made a simple error :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Do you really think LEGO will consider skipping one of the upcoming movies now that the MCU has become a financial behemoth? They haven't skipped a movie since 2014. 

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If you want to be surprised then I suggest don't use forums like this. Wait for the pictures on #legoleaks instead.

True. although I want it to be revealed as much as everyone else. It's more about why keep pestering the people who have see it? there's no point when It's going to be revealed so soon.

It's kinda funny that the Hero roster of the set is a mix of more "mature" heroes like Punisher and Blade, and more kid friendly characters like Firestar (from the very cheesey cartoon). Really is shaping up to be the best of both worlds!

Edited by HatBricks

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Just for fun, what are your predictions for this set? What easter eggs are you wating to see? 

Any Raimi reference would be amazing (no pun intended) for me. For example: pizza time, dancing Peter Parker, and give me rent.

Just now, PGBQW said:

a bunch of different newspaper tile prints, JJJ's office having a resemblance to the Raimi version along with some of the newspapers hanging from the wall. Other than that I'm happy to learn about more comic easter eggs. Maybe Avengers/F4/Oscorp easter eggs?

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

actually auto correct did. :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

how is that being a douchebag

i was simply using it as a teaching moment, unlike you my comment was not a personal attack

Edited by Mattallica

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

'Spider Man No More' costume in the trash

Hopefully a Spider Buggy so he can do doughnuts on the outside of JJJs window (https://m.imgur.com/9wjscbj)

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Do you really think LEGO will consider skipping one of the upcoming movies now that the MCU has become a financial behemoth? They haven't skipped a movie since 2014. 

True. I also hope that including more mature characters increase our chances at getting a Deadpool 3 product

2 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

i was simply using it as a teaching moment

Right. Like you never made a spelling error in your life. 

2 minutes ago, Master of Fear said:

Right. Like you never made a spelling error in your life. 

you just said it was auto correct  not you that made the error so why the hostility, damn the people on this board.

9 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

i was simply using it as a teaching moment, unlike you my comment was not a personal attack

It was obviously autocorrect (which he said himself).

Now if you added any comment, it would be okay (you coul turn it into a joke). Just leaving a dictionary definition always seems like the know-it-all kind of attitude, which is always kinda passive-aggressive. 

But nevermind, doesn't matter.

2 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

you just said it was auto correct  not you that made the error so why the hostility, damn the people on this board.

"DaMn ThE pEoPlE oN tHiS bOaRd".

If 2 people are saying that you sound passive-aggressive, maybe we aren't the problem - maybe you are.

I'll leave it at that.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

9 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Hopefully small ones everywhere! Notes with initials TM, AG and TH, a sticker with Spider Man's suit stuck to the wall, an advertisement for either Nelson & Murdock or Alias investigations.

5 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

I did use auto correct after I didn't spell it right. Trying to fix the mistake. Didn't know I was in school instead of trying to just chat on here for fun. My bad.

Letting it go now. No point continuing.  

Edited by Master of Fear