Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Love that this is confirmed now! Every bit of information we're getting is making this wave better and better

Okay, another reason to look out for that Benatar, it was an easy pass if it's the same Thor now we're talking..

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, another reason to look out for that Benatar, it was an easy pass if it's the same Thor now we're talking..

I hope all of the Guardians (especially Star-Lord) have new printings. 

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope all of the Guardians (especially Star-Lord) have new printings. 

I cannot see Starlord from GOTG or Infinity War being reused. Specially with this kind of news, I think they are giving them all a revamp atleast for torso, only figure I can see a reuse is Chitauri figures

17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I cannot see Starlord from GOTG or Infinity War being reused. Specially with this kind of news, I think they are giving them all a revamp atleast for torso, only figure I can see a reuse is Chitauri figures

I wouldn't mind if they reused Chitauri's faces, but 2012 torsos were surprisingly superior to 2019 ones.

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think we might see a new one, similar to the 2019 version, but with more armour, and the closed helmet. Maybe using dark grey instead of light. At least that's my guess

Take this with grain of salt, I just found out (help from a friend) that Korg is coming in a set. 

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I wouldn't mind if they reused Chitauri's faces, but 2012 torsos were surprisingly superior to 2019 ones.

Agreed, they are definitely better.

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I think we might see a new one, similar to the 2019 version, but with more armour, and the closed helmet. Maybe using dark grey instead of light. At least that's my guess

The torso was okay, face was weird but still nice to have a new print, if there's anything we need is leg printing.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Take this with grain of salt, I just found out (help from a friend) that Korg is coming in a set. 

Agreed, they are definitely better.

The torso was okay, face was weird but still nice to have a new print, if there's anything we need is leg printing.

we knew he was coming in a set though? We just don't know which one 

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If what you've told me is true, you will have gained my trust

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

"viking" thor and bro thor, this is amazing. 

Another LEGO Instagram account hinted that the new Black cowl could be similar to the Phoenix customs Black Panther cowl 

He also teased that the FFH Black and Red suit may be coming since a new variant of MCU Mysterio was confirmed weeks ago

18 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

we knew he was coming in a set though? We just don't know which one 

Probably you do, but I do not know and was not sure, not until now I have my friend told me. I only see people talking about CMF, Battle pack and polybag.

15 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If what you've told me is true, you will have gained my trust

I'm hoping, not because I wanted to gain your trust, to be honest what I'm hearing from my sources is always I put in here, no more no less. 

But because I wanted to have atleast one more set that could give us Iron Patriot, Ronin, Valkyrie and Hulk. Plus Korg & Miek.

7 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Another LEGO Instagram account hinted that the new Black cowl could be similar to the Phoenix customs Black Panther cowl 

He also teased that the FFH Black and Red suit may be coming since a new variant of MCU Mysterio was confirmed weeks ago

PCB doesn't have Black Panther custom figure. 

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

NEWS! From one of our friendly neighborhood informants. There will be 2 different Thors. Final Battle's Viking Thor, and Bro Thor (which will obviously be for the Benatar)

That sounds great!  Hopefully LEGO takes into account that each of those Thor variants should have a different beard style.

1 minute ago, spiderfan2000 said:

That sounds great!  Hopefully LEGO takes into account that each of those Thor variants should have a different beard style.

This is what I fear, but to be honest, I'm just grateful that this happen, this could be even if they share the same mold (somehow inaccurate) torso and legs will be different.

I'm glad we're getting both thors, but I'm worried as to what they will do for the hair... I don't expect lego to make a new mold for each, so I guess they'll both have the same piece?

10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Probably you do, but I do not know and was not sure, not until now I have my friend told me. I only see people talking about CMF, Battle pack and polybag.

I'm hoping, not because I wanted to gain your trust, to be honest what I'm hearing from my sources is always I put in here, no more no less. 

But because I wanted to have atleast one more set that could give us Iron Patriot, Ronin, Valkyrie and Hulk. Plus Korg & Miek.

have you seen the korg headpiece? That was a hot topic for a little bit. It got leaked way before we knew about the contents of these legacy sets 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

have you seen the korg headpiece? That was a hot topic for a little bit. It got leaked way before we knew about the contents of these legacy sets 

I have, lol that's why everybody know it's Korg it was mistakenly as prototype Nexo piece at first.

What I'm asking you is who does and where was confirmed him to be in a set. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I have, lol that's why everybody know it's Korg it was mistakenly as prototype Nexo piece at first.

What I'm asking you is who does and where was confirmed him to be in a set. 

everyone here has been going back and forth about where he will be included. CMF or a traditional set, even if it is in the CMF it is a given he is 100% coming

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh I thought he did, the figs printing looks something like his. But its still cool that LEGO is putting effort into a Black Panther helmet mold for the Endgame sets and honoring Chadwick. The current Black Panther heads work best for Daredevil

3 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

I'm glad we're getting both thors, but I'm worried as to what they will do for the hair... I don't expect lego to make a new mold for each, so I guess they'll both have the same piece?

Honestly, I'm fine with them using Aquaman or Cave man hair pieces for Lebowski Thor, but the Final Battle "Viking" Thor needs to have a new mold. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Honestly, I'm fine with them using Aquaman or Cave man hair pieces for Lebowski Thor, but the Final Battle "Viking" Thor needs to have a new mold. 

I personally think LEGO might go the safe route and have one hairpiece for both versions of Thor and as much as I'd like to see a molded beard, I feel as if his beard would probably be printed on his face

Finally got hold of an Owen head and, wow, the difference if makes on Star-Lord is crazy. Seriously hope this print, or one like it, is used for the Benetar set. 

20210317_183915-1.jpg

Edited by JaHawk2009

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

everyone here has been going back and forth about where he will be included. CMF or a traditional set, even if it is in the CMF it is a given he is 100% coming

Anyways it was stated that MCU Mysterio would be in a set. Does anyone have any theories as to which set he could be in