Sign in to follow this  
carnage717

All My custom Jedi Interceptor ETA-2s

Decided to finally post all my Jedi Interceptor ETA-2 mods. All were made from either Set 75135, but most were made from set 75281. All the stickers you see were created by me using photoshop.

AARiXGK.jpg

rG9S0pA.jpg

Q7hFLz4.jpg

DeyWUDi.jpg

Edited by carnage717

A beautiful collection even one is flying around somewhere -missing one to 20. I struggled some minutes to decide which one I like most and it should be the gray/pink in the left upper corner - a nice change in colors for Star Wars ships. A reddish brown/ yellow one would remind me of 4778 Desert Biplane which color combination I liked very much. Bright light orange is a lttle too dark for that.

And which one do you like most?

I have a couple of favorites, the first is the pink and gray, That was made specifically for my R2-KT figure I got a couple of years ago that was a special run that part of it went to charity. If anyone knows about the R2-KT figure you know what I'm talking about. The 2nd favorite it my Ahsoka ETA-2, its mostly all dark red but I'm really proud of the work I put into the sticker sheet for that particular one. It took me almost 6 hours in photoshop to create the sticker sheet.