Anyone here a little bummed that we didn’t get a proper W? Instead we have to use the M. it’s not a huge deal, I understand the $$ implications but just for one letter?:)

On 8/11/2021 at 2:50 PM, Megbricks said:

Anyone here a little bummed that we didn’t get a proper W? Instead we have to use the M. it’s not a huge deal, I understand the $$ implications but just for one letter?:)

Huh. I haven’t bought the set or letter tiles separately yet and I didn’t notice that. That is sort of a shame. :(

In other news :

• 41942: Inner the Deep - Bracelets with charms

• 41943: Gamer - Bracelet with charms

• 41944: Candy Kitty - Bracelet & Bag Tag

Have shown up on Instagram. The source is the Ninjago wiki of all things so I don’t know the legitimacy. Adding dangling charms to bracelets seems like a very logical step. I really hope even if this list isn’t legit that the theme does continue into next year. I really love the 2 stud bracelets!

11 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

Huh. I haven’t bought the set or letter tiles separately yet and I didn’t notice that. That is sort of a shame. :(

In other news :

• 41942: Inner the Deep - Bracelets with charms

• 41943: Gamer - Bracelet with charms

• 41944: Candy Kitty - Bracelet & Bag Tag

Have shown up on Instagram. The source is the Ninjago wiki of all things so I don’t know the legitimacy. Adding dangling charms to bracelets seems like a very logical step. I really hope even if this list isn’t legit that the theme does continue into next year. I really love the 2 stud bracelets!

Does that mean we’ll get a new “charm attachment” stud element??

can’t wait to find out!!

I know there hasn't been a TON of activity in this topic this year, but should somebody make a Dots 2022 thread? StoneWars has some pics of the March releases, which include some neat customizable message board sets.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:17 PM, Lyichir said:

I know there hasn't been a TON of activity in this topic this year, but should somebody make a Dots 2022 thread? StoneWars has some pics of the March releases, which include some neat customizable message board sets.

Consider it done! :grin: New thread: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/188826-lego-dots-2022/