50138103337_ff18a4b028_w.jpg

7702 Thunder Fury

50138104572_abfae0a5bd_w.jpg

7703 Fire Vulture

49666626472_be4c223d24_w.jpg

7708 Uplink

50138103952_507bf93fff_w.jpg

7711 Sentry

(Click the images to access the gallery with more shots)

Ever since Hero Factory: Brain Attack launched, I've tried to imagine what Exo-Force would've looked like using CCBS. Here are some revamps of the main six mechas from the original line. I hope you like them! :)

Oh, this is fantastic! I've been thinking an Exo-Force reboot would work great as a CCBS theme. These MOCs only cement that belief. Now if only such a thing could be made reality.

Onto the builds specifically, you've done a great job capturing the look of the originals. I'm also impressed that, despite having some unconventional armor layouts, they still remain solid and cohesive in appearance. They could certainly pass as official sets!

Thanks! I actually designed them to look like they could be official LEGO sets for the most part, so I'm really happy that someone else thinks so.

Wow. This shows just how well Exo-Force could work today. One of the biggest issues of the 06//7 sets was stability and durability - but this essentially solves all those issues by making them visually the same, but improving the quality of the build significantly. Makes me wish for CCBS to have a resurgence at some point...

Very nice! You managed to capture the same look as the original sets, while also integrating the CCBS plates very well! Great Job!