Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jos

Hello from a Technic Jos!

Hi,

I've been strolling around to look if there are some impressive Technic models based on real life machines/factories. After many years not playing with LEGO anymore I recently started again with the lockdown forcing us to stay in home.

As I am a service technician, installing small and rather larger machines I tried to reproduce the said machines in LEGO and write the program to make them automated.

50049372568_38a576eeeb_c.jpg

Perforating Press

50050193797_a19015b853_c.jpg

High Bay Warehouse.

For more information and progress I will make a new topic in the Technic section soon.

Greetings Jos.

Edited by Mr Jos

Welcome to EB, Mr Jos!  Looks like you've got some great stuff started there, and looking forward to seeing it in action.  And hopefully it helps keep your sane and happy, too.  Happy building!  :classic:

On 6/27/2020 at 8:44 PM, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, Mr Jos!  Looks like you've got some great stuff started there, and looking forward to seeing it in action.  And hopefully it helps keep your sane and happy, too.  Happy building!  :classic:

Thank you! It can now be seen in action!

Next project is in the thinking on how to do it. It will need massive long pistons (Baling Press). While it remains in thinking how to do it I will keep adding upgrades to the software for the warehouse.