DarthsDonuts54

[Q10 - Yitabo - CFS] Credit Failure

*Your entry has earned 2 XP*

In an effort to make some credits (it came to my realization that I’m broke, a whole other story), I heard from some scrapper that Yitabo was some sort of “wealthy” world. I figured I could go there, perform some odd jobs and make enough credits to move on somewhere else, while I decide the direction I am going to go. As my luck would have it, it turns out that scrapper left out a very important piece of information: Yitabo is an agriworld; farms as far as the eye can see (even with macro binoculars), and I happened upon probably the smallest most run-down farm on the entire planet. To add to it, I think I caught him in the preparation stage of his planting, that looks like a lot of weeds, not food. Sigh. I hope now that this fella can help direct me to somewhere I can actually make some credits……

50048731333_5834e0e1c0_z.jpg

Spoiler

Full build:

50049292986_3846e660e5_z.jpg

I've been investigating worlds to spread Clan Eldar territory to, and a lot of them are agri-worlds. Pretty boring places. You need to come up with other reasons why you're there.

Yes the story has to be the reason to take you to some of these backwaters much like in the opening to Rogue One

Oh, @Ross Fisher, I'd love to do an agri-world, I think building terraced rice paddies would be a lot of fun and give the opportunity for some cool techniques. I even made a Triumvirate Agri-trooper, a mix of hover tank pilot and 41st scout trooper parts with one of the Ninjago movie hats strapped to his back. I then realised that the agri-world that I had been interested in was Yitabo so I couldn't do it but I will one day. If nothing else an army needs food so I could see soldiers patrolling field or requisitioning grain etc. Nice build by the way @DarthsDonuts54, I like the pattern on the door!

10 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

I even made a Triumvirate Agri-trooper, a mix of hover tank pilot and 41st scout trooper parts with one of the Ninjago movie hats strapped to his back. I then realised that the agri-world that I had been interested in was Yitabo

:cry3: That sucks. It sounds really cool as well. Post it in the Factions Discord WIP channel? I'm sure another Agri world will crop up soon. I like the way you're thinking about this, too.