Sign in to follow this  
ps1flyer

Hello from ps1flyer

Hi all,

it's time for a first post after having been approved here on the forums (thanks!), after being a long-time silent reader, enjoying plenty of ideas and topics.

Originally, I am an avid lover of gray-era12V trains and I still have rather large layout of gray and blue tracks, recently also expanded by a few ebay acquistions and some PF trains run by my kids. The trains spent a long time in storage while I was studying and started a new job + family. As usual, I finally got back into business when the kids where old enough to play with my trains, so the layout came out of storage and also the surviving city and classic space items were restored with the help of bricklink, which I started using some 2-3 years ago.

I finally discovered the wonderful world of MOCs when I bought the Lego Saturn V and found that Valerie has also designed a matching launch tower which is now sitting below my Saturn V. This brought me in contact with other Lego space fans and what happened next will be the topic of a future post... :grin:

For now, I'll just leave it to the 12V layout, here shown as it looked 2 years ago.

49984116246_7a27abe8fd_b.jpg

Best regards, 

Markus

Edited by ps1flyer

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

Now get some Powered-Up trains!

I will ... so far I have decided to keep the number of different motors small (and I already have Lego 4.5V [set 182], Blue era 12V [my beloved set 752] and gray era 12V) and stay with PF, running 60051 (High Speed Train), 60052 (Cargo Train) and 2 x 10233 (Horizon Express). But the (hopefully) upcoming 10277 crocodile will most likely be my first PoweredUp locomotive. Looking very much forward to it.

Edited by ps1flyer