Sign in to follow this  
Jayneflakes

Hello there...

Hi, my name is Jayney, I'm a former mountaineer and mountain biker forced into retirement by disability. To keep myself sane, I went back to my youth and dug out some technic. These days, I have a love technic trucks, filled with power functions and when I am fit enough, riding my streetfighter motorcycle. 

I'm a strict Suzuki girl, riding a custom SV650 that has more mods than I have had hot dinners! I have an on going project in technic, which is to build a working power functions motorcycle, so far only one has actually worked, while I have had seven or eight that have failed dismally. 

I have just discovered Stud.io which although far easier than LDD, is still straining my brain. 

When not building with Lego, I also make other things, from various materials. Most recently I turned a tacky religious statue into Star Wars icon, Asajj Ventress. I have also made a Clone Trooper Blaster, a Sith Lightsabre and have a half finished Clone Trooper Helmet, maybe I will finish that soon... You could say that I am something of a Star Wars fan.

Welcome to EB, Jayney!  Love your creative maker spirit, and sounds like you've come up with some really interesting things.  I look forward to seeing some of your Technic MOCs sometime; those motorcycles (at least the working one) sound spiffy.  Happy building!   :classic: