Sign in to follow this  
Gray Gear

[EBFS] Creativity In The Darkness (1 hour challenge) [Finished]

Hello everybody,

this is my entry for the Eurobricks Flower Show. Due to my lack of time I decided to challenge myself, to see what I could build in the timeframe of 60 minutes.

IMG_20200601_123651%5B1%5D.jpg

You might be thinking: This doesn't look like a normal garden *huh* 

Well, I've had multiple problems. First of all, I dont own any green bricks, flower pieces or anything else that would be usefull for this  contest, so I had to get creative. My brick collection is probably > 50.000 bricks, but I dont think there are even 100 green ones. I build technic Cars in 1:8 Scale, so building a normal Garden really isn't for me :tongue:

In the end I decided to create an entry with a bit of a deeper meaning. The colorful Flower surrounded by darkness represents our beautiful LEGO builds  in these dark times :sweet: yeah kinda r/Iam14andthisisdeep I know, but I dont care :grin: 

IMG_20200601_123549%5B1%5D.jpg

Edited by Gray Gear

Wow, looking at the overwhelming number of responses and praise you got, Technic is the new standard for gardening...  :sarcasm:

Well, fitting to the theme or or not, I like it! It is the first flower built of Technic that I've ever seen. Really original and looks good too. And extra points for the 60mins challenge:thumbup:.

I'm thinking of joining EBFS too, but probably in another theme. My kids have loads of Ninjago, and I have Ninjago City and Docks on display, so I should be able to piece something decent together from that.

Good luck in the contest stay healthy!

@Rudivdk Yes, there are some obvious problems for the technic theme in this contest. I bet there will be very few entrues from the technic theme overall as well.  Thank you for the nice words.

@aeh5040 Thank you, I am glad you like it:blush:

Edited by Gray Gear