thenightman89

[LEGO Ideas] Indiana Jones Trilogy

** 10,000 supporters could make this project a real LEGO set!  Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Indiana Jones by clicking here and then click the “Support” button! **

This microscale build is constructed in the style of the LEGO Architecture Skyline series and features the iconic locations where famous archeologist, Indiana Jones, recovered priceless historical artifacts:
  • The Temple of Doom (Sankara Stones) [1935, The Temple of Doom]
  • The Well of Souls (The Ark of the Covenant) [1936, Raiders of the Lost Ark]
  • Temple of the Sun (The Holy Grail) [1938, The Last Crusade]

Unlike the historical artifacts (which belong in a museum!), this set belongs on your desk!   This compact 650-piece set (9.4" L x 3.2" W x 3.7" H) makes for the perfect display piece for every fan of Indiana Jones.  The set is also paired with a stand that includes three desirable minifigures from the popular films:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Marion Ravenwood
  • Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Sr.

The backside of the set also includes additional references to the films with a microscale mine car chase and the interior of the Grail Temple.  Lego fans young and old will delight in creating these iconic locations and discovering their hidden secrets.

If you love Indiana Jones and LEGO, I would be forever thankful for your support!

Edited by thenightman89

Thank you all for 5K supporters!  If you love "Indiana Jones," I'd love your support to bring him back to LEGO!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7b3163aa-f97d-49ec-b230-176a94bc5626

From reading all of your great feedback, I know there are a lot of you who would prefer that the order of the movies be in film release order ("Raiders," "Doom," "Last Crusade") rather than chronological order ("Doom," "Raiders," "Last Crusade"). 

So I decided to add a modular feature to the skyline - you can now choose whether to place "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or "The Temple of Doom" first!  Let me know what you think!

49449095183_5d7b7aa397_b.jpg

Thanks so much for all those who have supported so far.  If you like "Indiana Jones," here is your chance to bring him back to LEGO!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7b3163aa-f97d-49ec-b230-176a94bc5626

So the more I thought about which minifigures should be included in this set, the more I realized that I probably would prefer a Short Round minifigure over Indy's dad.  So here my mock-up of what a Short Round minifigure could look like!  Let me know what you think!

49529432683_f5bc9090c1_c.jpg

And of course, I wouldn't mind if LEGO decided to include all four minifigures in the set.  :laugh:

The Brick Fan - LEGO Ideas Indiana Jones Trilogy Achieves 10,000 Supporters

The Indiana Jones Trilogy by BenBuildsLego is the latest project to achieve 10,000 supporters on LEGO Ideas. The project joins Mary Poppins, Cherry Tree Lane, Tesla Cybertruck, Untitled Goose Game, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Train Station: Studgate, SpaceX Falcon 9 (Saturn V Scale), Mini-fig Scale Project Gemini, and Retro Bowling Alley as the projects to reach the First 2020 Review Stage.

Ah that movie, so many great child hood memories, one regret i have is not buying the original sets when theu came out!

@Legodarkages