Sign in to follow this  
Sajuuk

Greetings!

Hello Eurobricks forum users, my name is Erik! 

I have been slowly coming out of a dark age of over ten years, and came to find my old online haunts either nonexistent or nearly uninhabited.  I used to be a regular on the Classic Space forums ages ago, and was sad to find out that it was no longer.  With MOCPages being a ghost town, and finding myself in desperate need of building advice and MOC critique, I think that the Eurobricks forums is the community for which I was looking.

With regards to personal interests, I am a huge science fiction fan, and most of what I build with regards to LEGO now-a-days are sci-fi creations, mostly starfighters and other space vessels.  Other than that, I am an avid road cyclist that enjoys the occasional race, and I'm currently working on writing a series of Warhammer 40,000 inspired metal tunes.  I also recently attended the 2019 edition of BrickFair VA, and one of my MOCs won "Best Medium Space Craft", which was absolutely mind-blowing! 

Anyway, you will probably see me in the coming days posting on the Eurobricks Sci-Fi forums; I am looking forward to seeing what others think of my creations, as well as learning all that I can about becoming a better LEGO Space MOC builder!  Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful community! 

Chapeau!

Welcome to EB, Erik!  Definitely plenty of activity here to get your AFOL fix!  Looking forward to seeing some of your awesome (award winning) MOCs.  Happy building!  :classic: