Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Icebrick said:

Wow. That's cool. Pardon me for asking, but when did they leak?

Um about 3-4 weeks ago. Time flies.

EDIT: My pictures suggest it was 15th July.

Edited by BacktoBricks

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Um about 3-4 weeks ago. Time flies.

Wow, 3-4 weeks!?!!? thats insane. 

Oh great, now he's back too :hmpf: Just when I thought they were both finally gone for good both LordVoldemort and Kingnono return, ugh....

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Oh great, now he's back too :hmpf: Just when I thought they were both finally gone for good both LordVoldemort and Kingnono return, ugh....

Kingnono is like our equivalent of Grindelwald. Tells us all what we want to hear, and soothes us with reasonable arguments, before the curtain falls and we see the person beneath :wacko:

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nono's back?

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Nono's back?

Some folks talked about him again 1 or 2 pages ago, he won't be dead as long as people keep mentioning his name :wink:

Some folks talked about him again 1 or 2 pages ago, he won't be dead as long as people keep mentioning his name :wink:

Ah I see. I thought he had been deposed!

It's not so much He Who Must Not Be Named now as They Who Must Not Be Named. ? 

Edited by BacktoBricks

Next year he will tell us all about the microscale Hogsmeade D2C that the nephew of his uncle's sister told him about

Edited by Metanoios91

First of all- 

I’m not Lord Voldemort, I just saw that he was banned for saying the Diagon Alley D2C would be microscale. And I see why now- I state a very likely and reasonable theory that it could be microscale and I’m attacked and reported by multiple people lol this is crazy.

what is this thread for? If not discussing the sets and likely theories?

Sorry I'm late to the party but I missed the leaks. Which shops will likeley be included in Diagon Alley?

Just now, Youknowwho said:

First of all- 

I’m not Lord Voldemort, I just saw that he was banned for saying the Diagon Alley D2C would be microscale. And I see why now- I state a very likely and reasonable theory that it could be microscale and I’m attacked and reported by multiple people lol this is crazy.

what is this thread for? If not discussing the sets and likely theories?

Except it isn’t likely, at all, the sticker sheet confirms that it is not microscale, literally NONE of the stickers even suggest it would be Microscale, this “Microscale” potential stuff is only ever brought up to cause arguments because EVERYONE knows that there is no way in the deepest depths of Azkaban it will be Microscale ??‍♂️

Just now, Elrond said:

Sorry I'm late to the party but I missed the leaks. Which shops will likeley be included in Diagon Alley?

Ollivanders, Scribbulus, Quality Quidditch Supplies, Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Daily Prophet office and Flourish and Blotts are more or less confirmed. The Leaky Cauldron could be coming as well and it looks like we're getting a small sidebuild for Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor. Gringotts should be included too using logic but as you've undoubtedly seen that's a bit of a devisive thing atm

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Except it isn’t likely, at all, the sticker sheet confirms that it is not microscale, literally NONE of the stickers even suggest it would be Microscale, this “Microscale” potential stuff is only ever brought up to cause arguments because EVERYONE knows that there is no way in the deepest depths of Azkaban it will be Microscale ??‍♂️

Wrong. You do not know the scale of the stickers. The microscale hogwarts had plenty of stickers as well + 4 minifigures. 

Ollivanders, Scribbulus, Quality Quidditch Supplies, Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Daily Prophet office and Flourish and Blotts are more or less confirmed. The Leaky Cauldron could be coming as well and it looks like we're getting a small sidebuild for Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor. Gringotts should be included too using logic but as you've undoubtedly seen that's a bit of a devisive thing atm

Interesting... that set is going to cost a fortune. :o

I also always assumed they would throw Borgin & Burkes in there too like they did in the older set, even though that's located in Knockturn Alley. Hopefully they make another set with just that one at some point.

Gringotts should be included too using logic but as you've undoubtedly seen that's a bit of a devisive thing atm

This thread has been split atwain by Schrodinger Gringotts.

Wrong. You do not know the scale of the stickers. The microscale hogwarts had plenty of stickers as well + 4 minifigures. 

Not wrong at all, we all know the scale of the stickers, they are literally on normal sticker sheets, they are normal stickers, BUT, I can see that you’re trying to cause arguments, so bye ??

There's a sticker precisely cut to fit one of LEGO's doors..... but yeah that must mean it's microscale :ugh:

1 minute ago, Youknowwho said:

Wrong. You do not know the scale of the stickers.

Except...we do. Sticker 2 on sheet B confirms that this is minifigure-compatible scale—it’s a sticker meant to go on a standard door piece, and its size in relation to figures matches the size of the real life door to the Daily Prophet office, as can be seen at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It’s not microscale. Please, get over it. 

Ah, @Guyon2002 beat me to it

Edited by Holden Brickfield

There's a sticker precisely cut to fit one of LEGO's doors..... but yeah that must mean it's microscale :ugh:

Thank yooooooouuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

Not wrong at all, we all know the scale of the stickers, they are literally on normal sticker sheets, they are normal stickers, BUT, I can see that you’re trying to cause arguments, so bye ??

Microscale stickers are on normal sticker sheets. I’m only stating the facts. Not sure where the hostility is coming from.

Just now, sebastian666 said:

Mother of God, not this clown again... Don’t feed the troll!

Dont-Feed-The-Troll-Gif.gif

How did you get that gif of me before my morning coffee? ??

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

How did you get that gif of me before my morning coffee? ??

? ? ? It’s the face I make too every time I hear “microscale”!