Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

It looks really detailed and I hope it is real but it looks too good

It really shows how tense this page is, that as soon as something gets posted, the page explodes, everyone is on here and waiting 

Just now, RandomSniper109 said:

It looks really detailed and I hope it is real but it looks too good

It really shows how tense this page is, that as soon as something gets posted, the page explodes, everyone is on here and waiting 

That's what happens when all but one theme gets their sets revealed/leaked :tongue:

6 minutes ago, deskp said:

fake. you can even see the pixels from the print. all the lines are jagged.

not to mention the entire design style isnt lego

Exactly this. Plus the lines are way too thin and some details are incredibly small and fine.

Looks like the pics have been taken down btw.

I’ve never seen so much activity in a forum that’s had no reveal.:laugh:  I guess it shows just how popular this theme is.:grin:

Just now, Legoman123 said:

I’ve never seen so much activity in a forum that’s had no reveal.:laugh:  I guess it shows just how popular this theme is.:grin:

well it shows how popular it is for a few active people :pir-huzzah2:

Just now, MaxHeadroom said:

I can't find the (fake?) Sirius torso. Was it the same custom one we saw last year that was supposedly real?

‘Tis gone.

Now that I’m at my parents’ home thanks to covid, I will get to build some 2002, 2005 and 2010 harry potter sets, I’m excited!

10 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Okay from the sets we do know exist, what are people looking most forward to?

I’d say Privet Drive. I wasn’t buying back when the old one was available, and this is the first time we’re seeing Dudley & Petunia. They’re such a big part of Harry’s life, and Petunia is his only physical family connection to his mother, I’m surprised she hasn’t been done before. Then Dudley, how he hasn’t been made is strange as well. Plus, it’s another location, which is always welcomed. 

As for this pre order business, I’ve never done it but can you pre order for a specific store(assuming they’ll be open by then), or is it just they’ll be shipped to you when they release? 

48 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

As for this pre order business, I’ve never done it but can you pre order for a specific store(assuming they’ll be open by then), or is it just they’ll be shipped to you when they release? 

It is just to be shipped, to get it in store you actually have to go there on release day (and maybe hope you're not too late already :laugh:)

Edited by 8fifty

Just now, 8fifty said:

It is just to be shipped, to get it in store you actually have to go there on release day (and maybe hope you're not too late already :laugh:)

I doubt places are gonna be encouraging rushing to shops and getting in line to get some kids' toys!

1 hour ago, sammy_zammy said:

I doubt places are gonna be encouraging rushing to shops and getting in line to get some kids' toys!

Whoops, I didn't take the current situation into account *oh2* Of course not nowadays. But I've been told that there are some Lego stores where things like the Hogwarts Castle and other exclusive stuff have been sold out after minutes on release day :look:

So just to clear some stuff up. I'm not being "incredibly stubborn" the credible news source isn't me pulling this date out of the air. It is from 1414falcon and other news sources saying that it is August. Pair all that with the fact that all the other themes releasing in June having pictures and Harry Potter not points to the fact that it will indeed NOT be August. 

If someone would like to provide me with an actual source RECENTLY saying other-wise I would really appreciate that. I would absolutely love to believe that they are releasing in June. Because they are what I am most looking forward to out of all the Summer sets :) 

Edited by Ashnflash

10 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

So just to clear some stuff up. I'm not being "incredibly stubborn" the credible news source isn't me pulling this date out of the air. It is from 1414falcon and other news sources saying that it is August. Pair all that with the fact that all the other themes releasing in June having pictures and Harry Potter not points to the fact that it will indeed NOT be August. 

If someone would like to provide me with an actual source RECENTLY saying other-wise I would really appreciate that. I would absolutely love to believe that they are releasing in June. Because they are what I am most looking forward to out of all the Summer sets :) 

@Falconfan1414 has always said June, not August, so has every other source. You’re the first one any of us has heard say August. Every bit of news out of Toy Fair said June for Harry Potter sets too, not August 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

7 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Every Retailer has them listed for June 1st, and we have figure leaks already, which we wouldn't have if it was August.

11 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Falconfan said the sets come out in June? Where are you getting this info from.

So he told me that personally. As well as literally yesterday saying here "Star Wars is August that's why it's not out yet" in response to why we don't have Harry Potter pictures.

ANYWAYS. It 100% is June. I have a retailer listing all the set for June. I have changed my community post.

Edited by Ashnflash

Just now, Ashnflash said:

So he told me that personally. As well as literally yesterday saying, "Star Wars is August that’s why it’s not out yet"

ANYWAYS. It is 100% June. As I see a retailer having it listed for June. I will change my community post. 

Well this is awkward:laugh:

Just now, Ashnflash said:

ANYWAYS. It is 100% June. As I see a retailer having it listed for June. I will change my community post. 

Welp, glad that’s all cleared up now. I was seriously worried there that maybe they really were coming out in August instead 

Okay so clearing some stuff up here. There is both June Harry Potter sets and rumored August sets. We don’t have pictures for Star Wars is because it is August. Harry Potter seems to just be slow here. Pictures will come very soon. Right now Harry Potter is coming in June 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Okay so clearing some stuff up here. There is both June Harry Potter sets and rumored August sets. We don’t have pictures for Star Wars is because it is August. Harry Potter seems to just be slow here. Pictures will come very soon. Right now Harry Potter is coming in June 

I just went back and looked at our messages. It wasn't you that said that. My apologies. I'll just go into exile and return to Eurobricks in another few years :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

It shows people don't anything better to do during quarantine. That's what it shows...

2 hours ago, 8fifty said:

Yeah...that’s what I figured. Shoot. I hate waiting for shipments of LEGO sets... I definitely wouldn’t miss out on day one purchases though, always get there early. But the two counties of the stores I frequent just expanded their stay orders throughout May...hopefully that changes.