Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

6 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

Oooo... what to do, what to do? Get the sets as soon as they’re available or wait a week so I can pick up the advent calendar (and maybe some CMFs) at the same time? :)

The advent calendar is available at Kohl's online already ?

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Let’s see if we get a teaser or something in 4 minutes 

apparently no

1 minute ago, mark1991t said:

apparently no

They publish something on their IG every day, and haven't published anything today, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

6 minutes ago, Bainter-ban said:

They publish something on their IG every day, and haven't published anything today, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Yeah, but not 'in 4 minutes' ;)

Had an idea this morning to modify the QQS roof into a front-facing gable roof and change the colour scheme into medium nougat with dark orange and dark red. That way the pink won't be such an eye-sore and it would also break the monotony of the large flat roof.

Can’t believe this set isn’t being revealed until literally the last second. We’re going to have exhausted every possible conversation before we’re even allowed to talk about it legitimately ?

Still no social media posts from LEGO today huh...

Never mind, they just posted. Not the reveal. See you guys next week! :laugh:

Probably fell asleep. Imagine having all day to compile one post each workday and even then not noticing that you're missing two of your 16 minifigures. Or having Neville ghosting himself on  an official promo pic and we know they finished this artwork months ago (leak of the CMF packaging). A simple twitter bot could do a better job announcing news and interacting with the community then the poor guy/woman who only gets to push one button once a day

Edited by Metanoios91

5 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

(the LEGO braille thing they did post though is pretty awesome not gonna lie, can't be upset about that)

Agreed, a great initiative from LEGO!

Next week it is then :grin: I'm glad we got a leak yesterday, otherwise I would really struggle with the wait over the weekend...

I remember someone said they were going to eat something (like a hat or shoes etc....!) if it didn't get revealed in the next 5 days... It looks like its not getting revealed within that 5 days time :laugh:

Edited by Fuppylodders

Just now, Fuppylodders said:

I remember someone said they were going to eat something if it didn't get revealed in the next 5 days... It looks like its not getting revealed within that 5 days time :laugh:

A kettle, someone said they'd eat a kettle :grin:

24 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Or having Neville ghosting himself on  an official promo pic and we know they finished this artwork months ago (leak of the CMF packaging).

What's wrong with Neville?

7 minutes ago, Fuppylodders said:

I remember someone said they were going to eat something (like a hat or shoes etc....!) if it didn't get revealed in the next 5 days... It looks like its not getting revealed within that 5 days time :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Brick Guru said:

A kettle, someone said they'd eat a kettle :grin:

Alright, I just wanna say that I was quoting Hagrid, but yes, I did say I'd eat a kettle, so I'll see you guys in a couple of months after my jaw and stomach replacement surgery :laugh:

Well we have 17 more pages to fill before it happens, let’s go! Haha

1 hour ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Alright, I just wanna say that I was quoting Hagrid, but yes, I did say I'd eat a kettle, so I'll see you guys in a couple of months after my jaw and stomach replacement surgery :laugh:

I'd forgive you if you cut it up into little pieces before you ate it.

Just now, Zepthire said:

I'd forgive you if you cut it up into little pieces before you ate it.

That's a good idea! Now I just need a really hot saw...

14 minutes ago, The Real Walkers said:

Are there any retirement rumours for the end of this year? Still to buy Great Hall of first season and a few of the second season of HP sets...

This is a list that has been floating around for a couple of months https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-harry-potter-list-of-sets-retiring-in-2020/

But this list is by no means a certainty and sometimes sets stay unexpectedly and others dissappear. I would get the Great Hall as soon as if I was you as I've seen a lot of low stock with that set already.

2 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

This is a list that has been floating around for a couple of months https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-harry-potter-list-of-sets-retiring-in-2020/

But this list is by no means a certainty and sometimes sets stay unexpectedly and others dissappear. I would get the Great Hall as soon as if I was you as I've seen a lot of low stock with that set already.

Oh dear, quite keen for Rise of Voldemort and Beauxbatons Carriage also... best get saving!