Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Give us a high quality picture at least! :cry3: Just kidding lol, any photo leak is better than no photo leak! Im surprised at the King nono of it all... I have to admit I thought the calendar was Slug club themed at first bc it looked like Hermione from AT. If we dont end up getting the Patil twins, it will be strange to me that LEGO had more time to premeditate with this calendar and it ended up w less exclusive content

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Why are you always so hostile? Jeez

as stated previously, the Burrow could’ve been a lucky educated guess

people are not writing Nono off like he got everything wrong, people are saying they’re skeptical which is well within their right and NOBODY has any right to tell someone that the way they feel or their opinion is wrong, not you, not me, nobody

so get off your high horse and maybe calm down before commenting again ??‍♂️

Sounds like you are hostile as well with that last comment, it is my right to comment.

How could the burrow have been an educated guess, he got literally everything correct with that, no one expected Tonks in that set or that the set would come out this year, so get off your high horse about that.

You are writing Nono off by saying the burrow was a educated guess and saying he probably got everything wrong and ain’t trustworthy. Sometimes opinions are wrong and you gotta say them and is one of mY rIgHTs. 

Just now, m0repotter said:

If we dont end up getting the Patil twins

We are 100% getting the Twins, or at least one of them, if that isn’t Parvati Patil on the front of the box I will eat whatever figure it is ??

1 minute ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Sounds like you are hostile as well with that last comment, it is my right to comment.

How could the burrow have been an educated guess, he got literally everything correct with that, no one expected Tonks in that set or that the set would come out this year, so get off your high horse about that.

You are writing Nono off by saying the burrow was a educated guess and saying he probably got everything wrong and ain’t trustworthy. Sometimes opinions are wrong and you gotta say them and is one of mY rIgHTs. 

Trying to calm a situation isn’t being hostile, it’s being an adult “calm down before commenting” is doing exactly that, trying to calm, but whatever, take it as hostile, you always seem to ??‍♂️

actually, from what I’ve heard others had stated that the Burrow was coming before him, and as I have said, every character that is coming with that set is rather obvious to that scene, the Weasleys (minus Ron), Harry, Bella and Fenrir all came in the 2010 set, Tonks has never been made before and this is kind of an ideal set for her to be in, so it makes sense, so yeah, being a huge Harry Potter fan I could’ve guessed at her being in it, and Ron is Ron

I never said I wasn’t writing Nono off, I was saying other people are not, please learn to read, my personal opinions are not reflected by other people, and actually, nobody has any rights to tell other people their opinions are wrong unless they are violent or hateful, which none of the opinions in here are ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

First of all, he wasn't the first person to confirm that there's a Burrow set coming.

Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong, he never actually confirmed it was coming. He just included it on his wishlist and made a few vague hints which could refer literally to anything.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

First of all, he wasn't the first person to confirm that there's a Burrow set coming

Ah, I wasn’t wrong then, I’m glad that you have confirmed that for me ?

7 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

actually, from what I’ve heard others had stated that the Burrow was coming before him, and as I have said, every character that is coming with that set is rather obvious to that scene, the Weasleys (minus Ron), Harry, Bella and Fenrir all came in the 2010 set, Tonks has never been made before and this is kind of an ideal set for her to be in, so it makes sense, so yeah, being a huge Harry Potter fan I could’ve guessed at her being in it, and Ron is Ron

I never said I wasn’t writing Nono off, I was saying other people are not, please learn to read, my personal opinions are not reflected by other people, and actually, nobody has any rights to tell other people their opinions are wrong unless they are violent or hateful, which none of the opinions in here are ??‍♂️

Yeah people said the burrow was coming but that turned out to be privet drive, so again, wrong. Nono was the first to say a burrow was coming this year and not for next year like people thought. 

Wow, i said people are discrediting Nono, not you. How about you learn to read as well? 

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

First of all, he wasn't the first person to confirm that there's a Burrow set coming.

Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong, he never actually confirmed it was coming. He just included it on his wishlist and made a few vague hints which could refer literally to anything.

He said his wishlist wasn’t a leak. Who said a burrow was coming first then? Toyfair, oh wait no that was privet drive. Vague hints, Dude he literally talked about the burrow first. 

2 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Ah, I wasn’t wrong then, I’m glad that you have confirmed that for me ?

You are wrong, iT is WelL benEaTh My RiGhTs tO sAy ThAt

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

So uh moving on from this flaming dumpster of a discussion, has anyone been able to ID all the mini builds on the box art? I can see a giant gramophone, a microphone and stand, and a table, but I don't know what the rest are.

Edited by GalacticHippo
typo

You are writing Nono off by saying the burrow was a educated guess and saying he probably got everything wrong and ain’t trustworthy

oh sorry, did you not say that? Was that somebody else? Nope, it was definitely you

5 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

You are wrong, iT is WelL benEaTh My RiGhTs tO sAy ThAt

Wow, how childish are you? You are literally the worst person in this forum, jeez ??‍♂️

One of his earlier posts said "Would you be happy with Lucius, Lockhart, Rita, Tonks, Ginny and Molly?" - if that didn't come out of the blue we could see it as a leak that turned out to be true regarding the Burrow. 

2 minutes ago, Magnum said:

Can you please stop this discussion or do it private. 

My apologies, a discussion turning hostile was never my intention, I understand how it gets annoying ☺️

2 minutes ago, GalacticHippo said:

So uh moving on from this flaming dumpster of a discussion, has anyone been able to ID all the mini builds on the box art? I can see a giant gramophone, a microphone and stand, and a table, but I don't know what the rest are.

I’ve just had a look and with my bad eyesight and the not great quality of the photo unfortunately I wasn’t able to really tell what any of these builds are, one of them does however look like a new broom of sorts ?

5 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

You are writing Nono off by saying the burrow was a educated guess and saying he probably got everything wrong and ain’t trustworthy

oh sorry, did you not say that? Was that somebody else? Nope, it was definitely you

Wow, how childish are you? You are literally the worst person in this forum, jeez ??‍♂️

Literally People have said that if you learned how to read the last few pages :facepalm:

I’m the worst person on the forum? How about the people who are the definition of negative and have never said anything positive. 

And I’m hostile, says the one who says I’m the worst person on eurobricks. 

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

2 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

One of his earlier posts said "Would you be happy with Lucius, Lockhart, Rita, Tonks, Ginny and Molly?" - if that didn't come out of the blue we could see it as a leak that turned out to be true regarding the Burrow. 

Listing popular characters and getting 3/6 right doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a leaker, just a good guesser so far ?, if Lucius, Gilderoy and Rita come in the CMF then I may accept his as a reliable leaker, but until then I’m still very skeptical

So, I wake up to several new pages in this thread and for the first time in a while they’re based off an actual leak. Cool :head_back:

As for the leak itself - I’m actually really not surprised. Before the kingnono hint I fully expected this year’s advent calendar to be Yule Ball themed with repeats of the trio and 3-4 new exclusive figures (including the Patil twins). 

And speaking of kingnono... I’ve been skeptical of the guy since the beginning. He was not the one the one to drop the information about the Burrow set or it’s price point. His first several hints were merely quotes that he said could reference a person or location, most of which pointed towards the Burrow or Diagon Alley, both of which were already known or suspected by the time he started dropping hints. I was a little surprised when he stated being more specific about things because I strongly suspected from the start that he was just stringing us along with vague, educated guesses that were almost guaranteed to come true in some way or another. Even his line up for the CMF consisted entirely of characters id had on my predictions list since long before we even knew we’d get a series 2. I was saying less than a week ago that I would never completely be able to believe he was legit unless he turned out to be right about the advent calendar’s theme and/or 75978 being a different set than the D2C, and, well...

1 minute ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I’m the worst person on the forum? How about the people who are the definition of negative and have never said anything positive. 

You are exactly that type of person, every conversation with you turns hostile, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything positive come from your account, but I’m done with you, you’re a piece of work and you don’t deserve the time of day ??‍♂️?

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

You are exactly that type of person, every conversation with you turns hostile, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything positive come from your account, but I’m done with you, you’re a piece of work and you don’t deserve the time of day ??‍♂️?

How am i hostile when you call me the worst person on the forum, a piece of work, and  I dont know how to read? You are more hostile then me. 

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Listing popular characters and getting 3/6 right doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a leaker, just a good guesser so far ?, if Lucius, Gilderoy and Rita come in the CMF then I may accept his as a reliable leaker, but until then I’m still very skeptical

InB4 those actually come in the CMF.

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

How am i hostile when you call me the worst person on the forum, a piece of work, and  I dont know how to read? You are more hostile then me

None of what I have said is hostile, I am keeping a calm demeanour about all of this, 

You are wrong, iT is WelL benEaTh My RiGhTs tO sAy ThAt”

Making comments like that ^ and describing people’s OPINIONS as wrong is hostile, maybe you should grow up a little bit

2 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

InB4 those actually come in the CMF.

You are incredibly immature, as I just said, grow up

Advanced issues found

Advanced issue found

8 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

I’ve just had a look and with my bad eyesight and the not great quality of the photo unfortunately I wasn’t able to really tell what any of these builds are, one of them does however look like a new broom of sorts ?

It seems weirdly cone shaped and oddly proportioned to be a broom but I can't really think what else it might be. Having another look there also seem to be the unavoidable presents that always come with ACs. I can't make out what's between the yellow present and the gramophone though. Something white—not Hedwig, maybe a food accessory??

On another note, is that the D2C Hogwarts in the background or just a stock image? I thought it was the Great Hall set but then I realised it has the three mini side towers.

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

None of what I have said is hostile, I am keeping a calm demeanour about all of this, 

You are wrong, iT is WelL benEaTh My RiGhTs tO sAy ThAt”

Making comments like that ^ and describing people’s OPINIONS as wrong is hostile, maybe you should grow up a little bit

You are incredibly immature, as I just said, grow up

Calm demeanor? Bro, you call me 3 names while i didn’t call you anything except wrong. How about you grow up? You think you are this calm person while you are rude by calling me names and telling me to learn how to read. Grow up dude and stop calling people names. Another example was when you called LegoBatman snarky because he told you to search up the set instead of asking. 

You are a immature person and stop seeing yourself as this calm person when you have been nothing but hostile during our conversation. Grow up.

@GalacticHippo for some reason it’s not letting me quote you, so I’ll have to do it like this lmao

regarding the cone shaping of the broom; I completely agree it is an odd shape, unless it’s a fire bolt and the cone part is triangular-ish shape of the bristles ?

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Calm demeanor? Bro, you call me 3 names while i didn’t call you anything except wrong. How about you grow up? You think you are this calm person while you are rude by calling me names and telling me to learn how to read. Grow up dude and stop calling people names. Another example was when you called LegoBatman snarky because he told you to search up the set instead of asking. 

You are a immature person and stop seeing yourself as this calm person when you have been nothing but hostile during our conversation. Grow up.

I didn’t start the hostility, you were calling people’s opinions wrong, you deserve to be called out for it, I have been calm throughout this entire conversation, you are the one who is getting mad and doing the stupid “I tAlK lIkE tHiS bEcAuSe BrAiN nO cAn Be MaTuRe” so don’t start trying to make out like I started the hostility, i have tried to reason with you, but you are just taking everything as offense, so I shall leave you from now because as I said, you’re really not worth the time of day

19 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

Well, we don't know if Lucius, Lockhart or Rita are actually coming. I guess it will turn out soon.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 minutes ago, Magnum said:

The white thing might be another snowman

Looks kinda small to be a snowman, but it is entirely possible, they come in every AC, right? ?