Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, kirkwoodproductions said:

ANOTHER TOM THIS YEAR

Oh my god you genius! That would honestly make sense if it's Tom the Barman. Leaky Cauldron here we go!

Edit: or the Chamber of Secrets as a much more exciting option lol. I'm happy either way. 

Edited by Darth Shadowthrone
Other people having much better ideas than me

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This one is by far the most logical one. Could we be getting a retailer exclusive Chamber of Secrets? Ahhh hints like this are killing me.

Or Tom the innkeeper

If they made a CoS set this year Lego would be like trying to kill me with all the dream-worthy stuff they're putting out

does anyone know if kingnono reads the forum? will he tell us if/when someone solves it :grin:

He said it was a riddle for the next few days. So it sounds like the answer will be revealed anyways in the next few days. Tom riddle does make sense though as the riddle was even arranged in the same way he arranged his name 

Just now, DNSNVN01 said:

He said it was a riddle for the next few days. So it sounds like the answer will be revealed anyways in the next few days. Tom riddle does make sense though as the riddle was even arranged in the same way he arranged his name 

Not to mention his intentional use of the word “riddle”

I think Tom the inkeeper makes sense as it's another Tom to the one we've already got. As much as I'd LOVE a CoS set.

2 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

does anyone know if kingnono reads the forum? will he tell us if/when someone solves it :grin:

Maybe he's actually one of us posting, leading us down false trails whenever he posts a hint on IG :laugh_hard:

the clue says 'a little riddle'

maybe that's a hint as well and its young Tom from the pensive memories in the orphanage

@kirkwoodproductions would you like to post your solution to the riddle in the comments on kingnono’s post? He seems to be responsive - maybe he will confirm!

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

I think Tom the inkeeper makes sense as it's another Tom to the one we've already got. As much as I'd LOVE a CoS set.

Maybe he's actually one of us posting, leading us down false trails whenever he posts a hint on IG :laugh_hard:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just now, sebastian666 said:

@kirkwoodproductions would you like to post your solution to the riddle in the comments on kingnono’s post? He seems to be responsive - maybe he will confirm!

good idea. just done it

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Someone submitted that answer on IG, we’ll see if there’s a response 

that be me

I'm a few hours late to the ROR discussion but I hope the 3 room of requirement 'modules' have plates with door rails on the side.  Then the AT set could include another 'module' with the vanishing cabinet and some items in the room of hidden things like the diadem. These modules could all slide in and out of the AT allowing you to form whatever room you wanted. 

3 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:
13 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

The real Kingnono was the friends we made along the way.

good idea. just done it

that be me

I thought it was but couldn’t be sure. Different username and all

Just now, MaxHeadroom said:

I'm a few hours late to the ROR discussion but I hope the 3 room of requirement 'modules' have plates with door rails on the side.  Then the AT set could include another 'module' with the vanishing cabinet and some items in the room of hidden things like the diadem. These modules could all slide in and out of the AT allowing you to form whatever room you wanted. 

That would be amazing. I just really hope that between Borgin and Burke and the AT we get both twin vanishing cabinets. 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Where are you getting 3 modules from? This is a $20 set!

The real Kingnono was the friends we made along the way.

We are all secretly Kingnono

Idk, only thing we know about the build is it has a fireplace and 3 walls

The original leaks told us there were three small sections. Maybe I misread something though. 

The original leaks told us there were three small sections. Maybe I misread something though. 

Three walls, not sections :wink: I quote '''The small set consists of 3 walls that can be turned into 1 larger wall''

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

You....

Right under our noses...

https://imgur.com/SI5QbJK

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Three walls, not sections :wink: I quote '''The small set consists of 3 walls that can be turned into 1 larger wall''

I didn't know this lol, sounds good actually for a small set.

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Well I put it in an anagram solver and I got this: "A H**ny Otter Atheism" The Otter is back to taunt us! 

OMG, I'm dying on this :laugh_hard:

46 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Could it be? Could the underground set Kingnono has been referencing be the Chamber of Secrets?

Do you guys think there could be another set this year we haven't heard anything from until now? 

40 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

He said it was a riddle for the next few days. So it sounds like the answer will be revealed anyways in the next few days.

Or maybe he just comes back with another hint the next few days :devil:

36 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

the clue says 'a little riddle'

maybe that's a hint as well and its young Tom from the pensive memories in the orphanage

How could a set like this look?