Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Jinzol said:

Lavender Brown and Ron leaked

And a better look at Luna.

I can't think of anything interesting to say about Lavender and Ron. They're minifigures. The detailing's nice. But... meh.

I don't get the hate on that Luna figure, I think it's awesome!

Just now, sammy_zammy said:

I don't get the hate on that Luna figure, I think it's awesome!

What hate? I've seen 1 or 2 people complain a bit but nobody has said he/she hates the figure

Just now, thenudeorganist said:

Is Lavender's hairpiece new?

No, it's from Friends

Just giving him dualmolded arms would've made Ron look infinetely better, Lavender really needs a new hairpiece

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm just gonna say it: these figures are awfull

Ron's face and hair look fine but the t-shirt looks really bad without dualmolded arms. If nobody told me it was Lavender I wouldn't even know it's her, extremely unrecognizable

I agree, Lavender is really disappointing. Ron is ok, he needed dual molded arms though 

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

What hate? I've seen 1 or 2 people complain a bit but nobody has said he/she hates the figure

Ah sorry, was an exaggeration, but I guess I misinterpreted everyone's opinions as one or two's, my bad

Is Lavender's hairpiece new?

I believe it’s from the Friends theme. She really needed a new hairpiece though 

Well, I don't like Lavender's hair or face, but really looking forward to getting her torso at least :) Ron's fine too. 

I actually believe these figures look fine. Lavender needs a skirt piece which they could easily include in the set as a printed cape piece akin to Luna from the CMF. Ron needs dual molded arms but apart from that looks perfect.

The face just doesn't look anything like her. She really needed a new face print.

I'm guessing Lavender will have a skirt piece and being that she's using a Friends hairpiece, she'll definitely have a hair bow. So there's a chance this minifigure might not turn out completely terrible.

I'm getting kind of tired of these reused faces though. It's bad enough Hermione's been using the same inaccurate face for 2 waves now, and now we have this terrible Lavender face. Meanwhile, Luna has more face variations than I could have ever imagined...

Edited by strangely

Wait a second, is there a hole in the hairpiece? Maybe there is a bow attachment that has not leaked yet.

There is a hole but I highly doubt they'll use it

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

There is a hole but I highly doubt they'll use it

That's probably the entire reason they used a Friends hairpiece for her though.

Wow, I’m extremely disappointed in that Lavender figure. They really really messed up this time :sadnew: It will probably be the only variant we get of her, and it looks absolutely nothing like Lavender! What annoys me the most is, the budget used in a FOURTH luna figure, but they absolutely cheaped out on the first and probably only variant of Lavender. 

Just now, strangely said:

That's probably the entire reason they used a Friends hairpiece for her though.

Could be but I doubt it

@Otherworld you're probably the recordholder for ''most profile pic changes'' on EB :laugh_hard:

Just now, Otherworld said:

Wow, I’m extremely disappointed in that Lavender figure. They really really messed up this time :sadnew: It will probably be the only variant we get of her, and it looks absolutely nothing like Lavender! What annoys me the most is, the budget used in a FOURTH luna figure, but they absolutely cheaped out on the first and probably only variant of Lavender. 

They did not take money out of the "Lavender budget pot" and put it in the "Luna budget pot".

Why would they reuse Rey's face on Lavender? It makes no sense to give one of the most expressive characters in the entire franchise one of the most stoic faces in LEGO's collection

Not only did they not give Ron dual-molded arms, they printed his shirt on a torso color that doesn’t have any dual-molded arms? Unless I’m wrong, it looks like dark turquoise...?