Sign in to follow this  
marvelBoy123

Operation Hornet's Nest - Mission 1 - Alsarhian Contingent Recon

Map Grid L7

We had received the call from the BoN and had been partnered with Bandaud on our mission. Our diplomatic relations in the past had been strained to say the least but the president was keen to make amends and put aside our differences to ensure stability in the region.  We quickly established that in this joint venture, we would do a recon of the area before Bandaud's forces detonated the facility, making sure to avoid contamination. We had brought along a TK-72FX, a reliable main battle tank that had been tested in North of Alsarh which had similarly snowy terrain. It was a good vehicle for the job with winter camo and advanced NBC protection - just in case something went wrong...

http://49293138172_40a3ed00ac_c.jpgIMG_20191229_142913413_HDR-01 by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

The recon went smoothly and we gave Bandaud the all clear for approach and demolition.

This has been a pretty quick build as Christmas has been pretty hectic. I have tried to get as much snow detailing as possible and the areas I have managed I am really happy with. Obviously the Tank is the star of the show and you can see a sci-fi variant on my flickr as part of Space Jam so go and check that out. I won't be building as much in the new year as I have started building for factions too, but still expect a few builds. Hope you have all had a good Christmas and a Happy 2020 to you all!

You’ve been awarded (8) points.

Judges’ comments…

This was small and to the point. Given the time restraints you did a good job. Very much a fan of the tank and the way you conquered the angles on the turret. One more picture of something happening might have helped you a bit a but this was a great step up for you!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!