Alpine Builder

Hello from Switzerland!

Hello everyone,

I registered here recently, and I just wanted to quickly introduce myself!  I am a graphic designer and Lego fan currently living in Switzerland.

My first contact with Lego was in the middle of the 80s, when my father returned from a business trip and brought the 6384 Police Station as a gift. I was immediately blown away with the design and the endless possiblities for building and play which Lego sets offered! I was lucky enough to later receive 6080 King's Castle, 6041 Armor Shop, 6392 Airport, 8660 Arctic Rescue Unit, and several other great sets...

After reading this great forum for some time, I decided to finaly join. Also, recently I became active on the "Lego Ideas", so I thought it would be interesting to presents my MOCs here in more detail, and get some useful comments and feedback from fellow members.

Hi Alpin Builder,

I'm was long time not so active here in the Forum but as a saw you schwiizer Post, I have to say hello! Have fun and read you soon.

Greetings from the Ostschweiz oder so ;-)

Welcome to Eurobricks, @Alpine Builder!

I'm glad that you've found Lego again and decided to join us here. You had some great sets back in the 80s!