o_1dq1iv7n016nq1ovb1cocdsl14rr15.png

o_1dq1iv7n1le42utv0f1tr11gbq16.png

o_1dq1iv7n0p871un4crj19jjcgi12.png

o_1dq1iv7n011n91mdn120g15231odf13.png

o_1dq1iv7n1j831rqh1mriiai1ol217.png

o_1dq1j7g8d18hm1dqqf951fssp4b2b.jpg

o_1dq1iv7n0tipvpra1vka3uql14.jpg

o_1dq1iv7n11busdtq96j1iafgn718.jpg

! Minifig Scale ! Hoth Echo Base Hangar Bay features the iconic Echo Base wall shapes with a "Parking Slot" for a Snowspeeder, ice ground detailing, 5 lamps hanging off the ceiling, scratched wall detailing, a Corridor Door and a ventilation shaft. Included are 10 unique (cargo) containers, each one of them has a special design, as well as two fuel tanks, a welding machine to fix any damage on your Rebel Vehicles, and two unique designs for a Gonk Droid and a Treadwell Droid.

This MOC has a very complex build, due to an extremly stable inner structure, that allows you to grab the whole build without falling apart, as well as a tremendous focus on details.

The 180 degree wide open diorama look allows you to take professional shots of scenes with your minifigures, reenact moments from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back or Battleefront 1 / 2, or just display it on your shelf.

Furthermore, this MOC can be extended, like my Death Star Hangar Bay MOC, using the same building techniques that are shown step-by-step in my Instruction Manual.

> > > Addition: The Hangar Bay itself is designed to fit every LEGO Official Snowspeeder Set, MOC or custom build in minifig scale (f.e. FlyingWaffle's/BrickVault's Snowspeeder version) < < < 

--> Purchasable Instruction Manual and XML-Parts List available in my own shop: https://payhip.com/TheCreatorr 

You can follow me on flickr or take a look at more Star Wars MOCs of mine: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the-creatorr/ 

What do you guys think :wink:

(The Hangar Bay is a part of my TheCreatorr - Hoth Echo Base Modular MOC Series. It fits together perfectly with my two other MOCs "Hoth Echo Base Medical Bay with Corridor" and "Hoth Echo Base Command Center with Corridor", because they are designed so that they complement each other: 

o_1dq1iv7n11iuir2u1rsq12099ej19.png

:excited: Please note, that you can get the Instructions for both of them in my own shop (link in the first post of mine). And even if you only want to know how some building techniques works for your own Echo Base MOCs, you can cleary use my Intructions for inspiration! As we all know, LEGO delivers a huge amount of freedom for building our most beloved scenes from SW.  

Edited by TheCreatorr

Very interesting MOC series. I'm really enjoying it. :thumbup:

The Echo base hangar bay captures a lot of the atmosphere of this iconic place. 

I have a question and a suggestion: does it fit an X-Wing? In the movie there were bays for snow speeders and for X-Wings as well. Being able to use either models would add to the completeness of the MOC.

Like your other models, very nice.  Interested in seeing the rest of what you come up with.  Are you going to try the Ion Cannon?

Based on his design this is a side bay which was smaller and shorter than the x-wing bays. When I did my extensive research for my design years ago I found that they had 2 sizes. His design appears to have a 30 stud wide design where you need a 42 to 45 stud wide bay for x-wings.

I enjoy your displays. 

On 11/21/2019 at 1:40 AM, dvogon said:

Very interesting MOC series. I'm really enjoying it. :thumbup:

The Echo base hangar bay captures a lot of the atmosphere of this iconic place. 

I have a question and a suggestion: does it fit an X-Wing? In the movie there were bays for snow speeders and for X-Wings as well. Being able to use either models would add to the completeness of the MOC.

@dvogon Great that you like the series :wink:

As @cehnot explained absolutely right, this (my) Echo Base Hangar Bay is a corner piece (side bay) for a Snowspeeder. It doesn't fit an XWing in terms of scale (width and height) unfortanetly. Due to the highly increasing price of additional key parts, I designed the Hangar Bay to fit only Snowspeeders or any vehicles in that same scale, but not the X-Wing or even Millenium Falcon.

But if you want to have a Hangar Bay that can fit f.e. your own X-Wing model, you can modify the Hangar Bay MOC using the same building techniques that are shown step-by-step in the Instructions (that was intended :wink:)! 

P.S.: Sorry for the late answer, I was very busy :grin:

On 11/21/2019 at 2:05 PM, Omand said:

Like your other models, very nice.  Interested in seeing the rest of what you come up with.  Are you going to try the Ion Cannon?

@Omand Thank you :classic:, that's nice to hear! For now, I finished my Hoth Echo Base Modular MOC Series (MedBay, Command Center, Hangar Bay), but I plan to design the additional Echo Base Hangar Bay Main Blast Door, so that you can duplicate my Hangar Bay MOC for the left and right side, and to connect them to the Blast Door to have a full Diorama Build. This part will also fit an XWing! 

To be honest, I don't think that I will design the Ion Cannon, I generally design and build diorama-looking MOCs with interior, and sometimes spaceships. Also, if I would build the Ion Cannon at the right scale to a minifig (like all my builds) it would be definitely too big and pricy :look:

P.S.: Sorry for the late answer, I was very busy the last couple weeks. 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:27 PM, cehnot said:

Based on his design this is a side bay which was smaller and shorter than the x-wing bays. When I did my extensive research for my design years ago I found that they had 2 sizes. His design appears to have a 30 stud wide design where you need a 42 to 45 stud wide bay for x-wings.

I enjoy your displays. 

@cehnot Exactly! :wink: Thx for your kind explanation :). 

Edited by TheCreatorr