Hi everyone,

After a long break I've decided to post something again. This MOC is very old, at least as old as the movie Turbo. Main reason for this build was the use of the bucket. Than came everything else.

img_2877c.jpg

img_2850c.jpg

img_2852c.jpg

img_2880c.jpg

I hope you like it ;)

Looks definitely funny! :sweet: Would be cool if it could drive alone - maybe with a small pull-back motor?

On 8/26/2019 at 9:42 PM, johnnym said:

Looks definitely funny! :sweet: Would be cool if it could drive alone - maybe with a small pull-back motor?

The bucket is just too small for s pull-back motor.

On 8/28/2019 at 4:35 AM, iLego said:

Awesome ! Ingenious use of the bucket ! Thanks for sharing.

7 hours ago, Skandinavc FH said:

The bucket is just too small for s pull-back motor.

Perhaps an old 9v micro motor might fit, and then run a wire to the battery box.

But even without motorization, this is a cool funny little MOC. The level of detail is quite deep, and of course smart use of the bucket.

This kind of re-use of function-defined parts make me want to sit down at my collection, pull a few random parts out of there and start building something totally freestyle... Best ideas are born like this.

16 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

Perhaps an old 9v micro motor might fit, and then run a wire to the battery box.

But even without motorization, this is a cool funny little MOC. The level of detail is quite deep, and of course smart use of the bucket.

This kind of re-use of function-defined parts make me want to sit down at my collection, pull a few random parts out of there and start building something totally freestyle... Best ideas are born like this.

Thanks! Yes, that one mighty fit but there just wouldn't be any proper effect of movement because of the lack of rpm.

When I build a larger MOC I usually make also few smaller MOCs in between due to instant ideas.