Csuji

LEGO FANUC Set

Hi, somebody has instructions and box regarding to the lego shown in the pictures? Or maybe a set of it? If someone has any information about the mentioned things, please let me know , I would be very thankful.
Thank you . 

7315241C-8422-47DE-AC01-FBBB7DB50416.png

Edited by Csuji

Hi Csuji!  Can you provide a higher-resolution photo?  You'll want to user Flickr or some other hosting site and then link the image here, not use the Eurobricks image hosting (that is just for your avatar and images in your board signature, etc.).  Or more context on where you found these instructions?

It looks like it may be a robotic arm from an in-store building event or something like that since it's not typical Lego set instructions in either design or layout.

Yes there is a higher resolution picture but I couldn’t upload it so I had to make it smaller. I will try to upload it to an other “sharing” website and then I share the link. 

Yes it’s a fanuc robot hand. 

I have got the pictures from a person working for the fanuc, who is installing robots like this but he couldn’t obtain one for me. Every time when the mentioned company is installing a new robot, it gives the customer a set of lego like this, as a represantative gift. It is a real lego set which the lego company is producing especially for the Fanuc. There is no way to buy it is a shop or website however I realy want to obtain one some way. 

Could you please keep me informed in your findings on this? I work on Fanuc Robots at work and would love to ask our rep about this as our last robots only generated a movable plastic replica (non lego).  Do these have a set number? 

I dont recognize the set, but the design of the instruction sheet looks very much like the ones I have from the East German clone brand PEBE

On second thought, I dont think its PEBE. Difficult to see at the small picture, but it dont really look like PEBE bricks. Maybe another clone? Does it say "LEGO" in the small text at the bottom of the sheet?

Edited by ArneNielsen
Changed my mind...