I am building a large ski resort with multiple fixed grip chairlifts and one detachable I am having problems with the fixed grip and I haven't done more than the frame on the detachable. the problems I am having with the fixed grip are simple, but I cannot figure out how to fix them. the chairs jam up a lot and the rope derails easily, both of which can damage the entire lift. on the detachable I need a small grip that can detach and reattach at the terminal, but flow easily over support and hold down sheaves. I am trying not to spent too much, but I want all of the lifts to work right. I am using power functions XL motors to power them.

Edited by skier0224

Just now, Maaboo35 said:

I was joking. I answered as if the OP wanted to build a real-world ski resort with Technic. :hmpf:

oh sorry i didnt get that joke. a real world ski resort could be difficult ;-)

XG BC

to help you if you havent fixed it yet we need photos of the chairgrips and stations of the lifts

XG BC

Hi. If you want help, it's best to add some pictures to properly show us what the problem is. It's hard to understand without pics.

It’s better to host them on Flickr or Bricksafe and link them in your post :thumbup: