Hey guys, may I present to you my newest creation:

A World Time Attack race car, consisting of 900 parts, with steering, fully modeled interior, doors, realistic aerodynamics and sponsor stickers from Amazon. :classic:

World Time Attack racing is all about heavily modifying street cars trying to break lap records on racetracks all over the world. Thanks to extremely liberal rules those car often break Formula-3000 and touring car lap times.

But enough talk! (5 pics)

gXk7uc2.jpg

PVy0GKD.jpg

qePCkeg.jpg

9HhKP7h.jpg

Uzf9UMr.jpg

Fantastic build, the aerodynamic shaping is great and love the wheel well/fender shapes. Also can't remember the last time I saw a Honda build, if ever. Nice touch including Showa. Most excellent work.

On 5/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, koalayummies said:

Fantastic build, the aerodynamic shaping is great and love the wheel well/fender shapes. Also can't remember the last time I saw a Honda build, if ever. Nice touch including Showa. Most excellent work.

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Yeah, Honda is pretty rare or overlooked in LEGO MOCs so I thought about giving it a shot. Wheel fenders and steering was hard to get right, make the fenders too big and it looks ugly, make them too small and you cannot implement proper steering. I hope I got the balance right with my MOC. :classic: