TinCan

[MOC] Evil Green Building

This is a basic building design that is going to be the headquarters for all my evil mini-figs. The building plans were ripped off from a building I saw online. I have plans to detail out a board room where Darth Vader will be heading up a death-star meeting. Some of the floors will be Stormtrooper office space cubicles. Other floors may just be funny sets I can throw together. Not sure how tall I want to go with this I know my Grand Emporium will top out at about ten stories, so I may go about 8 floors as this green building has much higher walls. So here are a few pictures/angles of the evil green building being built.

Back of evil green

Here is the back of the building 

Side view evil green

Green evil business building

That looks very, very evil and very, very green. It feels like an important project. It should probably qualify for funding from Hydra or Aim or something.

You definitely need some kind of big decoration at the top, like a logo or symbol or something, otherwise it'll look very plain. But I love the design! Can't wait to see it finished!

Is there a stealing candy from babies department? That evil building surely has one :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing what scenes you populate it with. :thumbup: Keep us up to date please.