StarBricks

SB00301 B-PROJECT (MOC Resistance Bomber UCS)

The Rise of Skywalker 's Tie Interceptor  from Kylo would be a repetition in a way..as the Silencer was already done, I know it is a different ship but....

Other than that,  as one colleague said some posts ago that a guess would be the ship for the Knights of ren I thought:

If we suppose it is not a ship, and Mirkko wants to do something different this time than, lets say, ships....I can only think about the first order Bike shown on the chase in the movie.......The Pasaana motorbike ?

2 more days til SB00401! I am eagerly anticipating this, as it will be much sooner than finally finding our what the May UCS is.

I need something to look forward too!

1 hour ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

2 more days til SB00401! I am eagerly anticipating this, as it will be much sooner than finally finding our what the May UCS is.

I would rather be able to purchase the Bomber instructions than see a new MOC.  It’s basically been a full year waiting...

3 hours ago, ic3cold said:

I would rather be able to purchase the Bomber instructions than see a new MOC.  It’s basically been a full year waiting...

True enough, but with how those instructions come out, it is in a ton of work. They truly are amazing works of art by themselves. And I imagine building the MOC's are more enjoyable. :)

Is Mirko usually doing that every year ? meaning revealing a new MOC while releasing the instructions for the previous one ?

14 hours ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

13 hours ago, ic3cold said:

9 hours ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

True enough, but with how those instructions come out, it is in a ton of work. They truly are amazing works of art by themselves. And I imagine building the MOC's are more enjoyable. :)

6 hours ago, macaron35 said:

Is Mirko usually doing that every year ? meaning revealing a new MOC while releasing the instructions for the previous one ?

I'm with all of you guys. :) It's hard to be patient when the wait has been so long! I trust Mirko though, that he is working hard and is just as excited as we are. Sounds like life has been busy and perhaps unexpected circumstances caused these delays. Whenever you're ready, Mirko, we're SO ready! Hoping tomorrow's reveal is good to go!

Just now, macaron35 said:

Happy B-day Mirko

5277a2eb327d228eca69547e9220e8ba.jpg

Yeah happy birthday and thanks for coming up with something totally unexpected..... The k2so !!! 

10 minutes ago, opetista said:

Yeah happy birthday and thanks for coming up with something totally unexpected..... The k2so !!! 

Yeah wow what a shocker and utterly beautiful design!!!! The detail is unmatched in any set of that type (bust or buildable or UCS figure).... well done. You're slowly scraping the money out of our wallets. Happy Birthday Mirko. :)

On 2/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, baublitz said:

Yeah wow what a shocker and utterly beautiful design!!!! The detail is unmatched in any set of that type (bust or buildable or UCS figure).... well done. You're slowly scraping the money out of our wallets. Happy Birthday Mirko. :)

On 2/7/2020 at 3:02 PM, opetista said:

On 2/7/2020 at 2:01 PM, macaron35 said:

Happy B-day Mirko

5277a2eb327d228eca69547e9220e8ba.jpg

Thank you so much for the compliments and thanks for the good wishes!

Hi mirko,

Is it helpful to buy a 75188 resistance bomber for the b project or is it cheaper to buy all parts individually? Cheers stefan.

Im really excited :-)

1 hour ago, treffer21 said:

Hi mirko,

Is it helpful to buy a 75188 resistance bomber for the b project or is it cheaper to buy all parts individually? Cheers stefan.

Im really excited :-)

Hi there,

here was his answer:

On 2/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, StarBricks said:

Hi guys, thanks a lot to everyone for the compliments. In fact I am very satisfied with the result of this ship and live I assure you that it is even better. The first official exhibition will be on 2 and 3 March at the MEI event in Verona (Italy).
For those interested in the construction I confirm that my advice is to buy a set 75188 because it will recover many pieces and the three minifigures.

you're welcome, no worries, happy to help.

What could be useful is a secondary part list for those who have the official set, just to know which additional part to buy, otherwise sorting out parts of the set from the part list to build the MOC would be a real headache

that's what i don't like with Bricklink when it says for example 97% of parts, but the site doesn't say the 3% missing

On 2/18/2020 at 5:45 AM, macaron35 said:

What could be useful is a secondary part list for those who have the official set, just to know which additional part to buy, otherwise sorting out parts of the set from the part list to build the MOC would be a real headache

It's pretty easy to create that list. For the TS-Project, I created an xml file for the official set's inventory, edited the xml file and changed QTY to QTYFILLED then uploaded it to my wanted list. For anything already in the wanted list, it asks you if you want to merge the data. I just removed everything else that wasn't merged. It does take some time to go through each line, but much easier than going through the parts list manually.

I have the official bomber waiting patiently in the closet for these instructions. :)

On 2/20/2020 at 10:36 PM, waden34 said:

I have the official bomber waiting patiently in the closet for these instructions. :)

So do I...it is just everytime I check the website to see if the instructions are available I see that "bring the bombs" sentence and I am like ...."YEAH!" XD

I guess this is pure "gluttony" and/or addiction since I have not started the U-wing Project yet  (and for this I also have the official 75155 sitting) 

Edited by opetista

I think that this bar has not been updated and not moved ever since.

Still waiting for good news so that i can place my order :)

Based on my highly scientific method of placing a ruler up to the progress bar, I calculate that it is indeed 75% complete :)

But I agree with macaron35, I don't think it's moved in quite some time.

3 hours ago, waden34 said:

Based on my highly scientific method of placing a ruler up to the progress bar, I calculate that it is indeed 75% complete :)

But I agree with macaron35, I don't think it's moved in quite some time.

Yes, I concur. It does say Spring/Summer, so hopefully it shouldn't be long now.

Good day Mirko! Do you have a time frame for instructions release on this B-project? Your work has us stuck in anticipation!

On 3/9/2020 at 12:02 PM, baublitz said:

Good day Mirko! Do you have a time frame for instructions release on this B-project? Your work has us stuck in anticipation!

Given recent restrictions imposed in Italy, Mirko is likely to be pre occupied with more important things.  Hope he and family are fine, as with everyone else in this unique period that we’re all currently facing.  Stay safe!