Hi all,

here is my new model.

This is another Czech car from 80´s, this is four doors sedan with rear engine and rear wheel drive.

My model has a full interior, openable doors and small trunk behind the rear seats. Does not have openable hoods.

If you like it, please support me on Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=15669189 And for supporters I have building instructions for my models.

46076063554_c9ee553b34_b.jpg

31859304247_21334139a0_b.jpg

31859304507_c7cf4bdabd_b.jpg

46076063654_0781e5b47c_b.jpg

31859304357_60f2a3d344_b.jpg

45891163465_ac3e5ed18b_b.jpg

46806520241_543bcf2531_b.jpg

I’d say you’ve got it spot on. Nicely done.

9 hours ago, I_Igor said:

... I prefer my Fabia Diesel :wink:

Someone has to :iamded_lol:

1 hour ago, grum64 said:

I’d say you’ve got it spot on. Nicely done.

Someone has to :iamded_lol:

And it goes and goes...when my wife suggested me to buy it instead of VW Golf, I thought she had something missing in her head, but now it has over 405000km and needs less that 0.1L oil per 1000km; that time if engines in Fabia with this kind of maintenance like I do usually drive more than 1.000.000km per engine :wink:

...as you can read here

http://www.skoda-auto.com/news/news-detail/fabia-1250

So the longer I drive it, more satisfied I'm with this car

Edited by I_Igor
Added hyperlink

13 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

And it goes and goes...when my wife suggested me to buy it instead of VW Golf, I thought she had something missing in her head, but now it has over 405000km and needs less that 0.1L oil per 1000km; that time if engines in Fabia with this kind of maintenance like I do usually drive more than 1.000.000km per engine :wink:

So the longer I drive it, more satisfied I'm with this car

These days Skoda’s are good cars, especially the diesels so I’m not at all surprised you’re happy with it. Everyone I know who has one is. Bearing in mind they were once the butt of all automotive jokes the company, with help from VAG, has certainly had the last laugh.

Just now, grum64 said:

These days Skoda’s are good cars, especially the diesels so I’m not at all surprised you’re happy with it. Everyone I know who has one is. Bearing in mind they were once the butt of all automotive jokes the company, with help from VAG, has certainly had the last laugh.

Yes you are right, in ex Yugoslavia (thanks God is history) topical cars were Fiat 600 build under license. That car was really something special when it comes to oil change; you have to roll the car over tractor tire to fill up oil :laugh: and that kind of Skoda as @PsychoWard666 made was luxury car in comparison to what we had (if you were rich). Trust me there were even bigger jokes than Skoda (Yugo, Trabant, Wartburg, Moskwitch...)