Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

LEGO NHL

Katalog04_2_de_067.jpg

I like the "armor" pat on the NHL players... MOC's ;) (imagine this + black knight combined together and you got an osiris super warrior from stargate :) )

Yes they scoby doo look great :)

Looking forward to get one :)

hehe ypou need some hydrochloric acid or thinner to remove the paint (unless you don't want to have a hockey playing jaffa... ;))

Oh isn't it a sticker ? Anyway, I can arrange the paint remover. i'm working in chemical industrial plant ;)

i HATE chemistry!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

i had a practical course this winter... and i was sooooo bad in it... checking concentrations of ions and searching the right contents materials of some colored powder.... it was sooo much bad.... :wacko:

really, i'm better at physics and math than chemistry.... ;)

i think they look pretty good, but i doubt I'll get them, too much other good stuff to get.

I agree. For me 2004 is one of the best year ever. Maybe not for star wars (but for me it was since I could finally get this #@!#

And the licence will run until... Well until the 7th movie I guess or something like that.

There is plenty of new range of products that are really nice, even comparred to star wars

I'm sure this is because you don't have that much money that you are such a good builder ;) You have to deal with what you have. I also wish I could have much more sets but it's not possible since I'm also a student.

And this week I bought a rebel blockblade runner for 89

I already do it (remember those 2 X pods "creations" :wacko: ?)

Well I'm not taking a lot of pics of my creations (: /

Maybe I should maybe not... Still dunno

i am angry about myself that i hadn't taken any pics of my creations of my youth... i made so much cool things (star trek weapons, castles, a complete house in technic fig scale, one time i used almost everything i had to build much food (a chicken!!! okay, somehow it looked burned, cause i had only black pieces... ;)))

and i fotogrpahed none of them.... :(

oh, and a detailed moon car from the apollo mission (today i would call it UCS... ;))

much of this things were ways better than the things i make today, cause i was excerciced....

I builded a UCS f-16 at around 14/15 years

I have blurry pics. I'll put those online tonight if U wanna see how I used to build

Back to the main topic. The NHL sets look good and I love how Lego has created the players. I probably won't buy them either because I don't like any of the Sport sets. Maybe I will though.

Oh and Apophis.. just keep on building!! I would love to see any pics of Mocs as I don't tend to post mine but I would like to see what other people have done.

Jon.

Oh and Apophis.. just keep on building!! I would love to see any pics of Mocs

thanx! for sure i will!!! ;)

as I don't tend to post mine

its better to do this, cause the bad-mocs hunter are going around and they really hunt everybody down who has worse skills than guybrush or darkkazmo!!!! ;) (i think about deleting my account at brickshelf... ;))